Why didn't you do your homework?

(A/N: The characters and OCs are at school again😂)

Headmaster: (Taps his fingers on table) So children, are you going to explain to me why you didn't  do your homework?

Jack: I was on a heist last night and didn't had time to do that garbage!

King: I was busy writing my new chapter to care about my homework.

Akai: I set it on fire because I couldn't find the answer for 1 +1!

Queen: I accidentally sliced it into a million pieces because a roach was on it.

Cyan: WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?! WHO WOULD WANNA DO THAT TRASH?! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I DID INSTEAD?! I TOOK THAT HASSLE AND SHOVED IT IN KANEARI'S FACE!

Rose: I accidentally spilled water on my homework. Then, I threw it away.

Hayami: I was busy solving a case last night.

Blue: I was too scared to answer it because I feared it would be the wrong answer, so I threw it into the sea to release some tension.

Silver: I shot a million holes in it because the questions didn't made sense at all!

Lupin: I was too busy taking photos for my Instagram account.

Hachi: Wait, we had homework? How did I not know about it?

Viridian: I was busy painting a portrait of Nightmare doing the chicken dance.

Paprika: Unfortunately for me, I have a lot of royal duties to attend to. After all, I am the heir to the Saffron Kingdom.

Sara: I accidentally baked my homework in my chocolate cake yesterday.

Gabriel: I used Akai to burn the darn thing!

B.M: I turned it into origami.

Suisei: There were too many patience in the clinic last night, and headmaster, you were one of them!

Kyrus: I wrote your name on my homework in red ink then stabbed it multiple times.

Headmaster: (Slowly backs away)

Ai,Rei&Kira: We had performances last night because we're idols, old man!

Hyakkimaru: I was going to do it but a green cat stole my homework in a blink of an eye!

Hachi: Hosshi stole your homework?!

Hyakkimaru: Yup!

Shino: I was busy doing my hair.

Kurumi: Excuse me, this is a highschool, not an elementary school, why am I here?

Rei Dragon: I had to fight with Chinese vampires, and save lives,  bài chī!

Dump: I'm rich! Why do I need to do silly homework?! Answer me!

Simon: Wait-What am I doing here?
_______________________________
Hehe😂 Which reason was your favourite? Do tell me in the comment section below. Stay shining!💖💜🌌