I just wanna say...

So um, I heard some of my friends had an argument with some else to the point where they started hating Queen. To be honest, Queen is one of my favourite characters but, I will not disrespect my friend's decision to hate Queen. Same as the Yaoi ships. I don't mind if you like these ships because it's okay with me. It's your choice and I shall respect it^^.

I really hope we won't be arguing about this again. Let us all be the type where we can accept anyone for who they are and what they liked. Please, if you don't like something, try to talk to the person with respect and not go and insult them about it. That person might have a lot of problems to handle and bashing them through pm's and whatnot is definitely not helping them at all.

Please, please don't fight again since I can easily get anxiety attacks. Yes, whenever others argue or fight in front of me, I'll get anxiety attacks. But don't worry. There are people in this world who has a lot to face in life but, they always hide their problems behind their smiles, like me. Respect others if you wished to be respected too. And, no matter what happens, always think positive and believe in god until the end. He shall guide you to the right path. We may not know what's best for us now but trust me, whatever god has given to you, there's a reason to it. We may not see it now but, one day we will.

Ah! Sorry if I sound so depressed at the moment XD. It's just that, I want this world to be a better place for all of us to live in together. So, if you have any problems, do share them with the ones you trust. Don't hit yourself if you got a problem, find someone who could help you.

I would like to apologize if I had ever offended you without knowing it. Please forgive me if I had wrongly said something to you. I would like to be a better human being, maybe not perfect but the best I could possibly be. Stay shining!💖💜🌌