~Prologue~

"Well, Japan here I come." I sighed just before I boarded the air plane.

I found my seat which was next to an elderly woman, near the back of the plane.

I sat down after I had just put my luggage into the baggage compartment.

"Hello, young woman." The old woman said to me.

"Uhh...Hi...?" I replied.

(A/n: BTW if the text is in bold, it's either the characters are speaking in English or I'm talking lol)

I spoke with the woman for a little while trying to take my mind off the plane that was now lifting off into the sky. Sadly I watched a video of a plane crashing a few nights earlier and had developed a phobia.

"You're a very pretty girl, y/n."

"Thank you." I replied as I gave her a cheeky smile.

You were used to getting compliments on how pretty you were, it wasn't a problem, you were also used to people staring at you as you walked by, which happened often. Sometimes you wished you people wouldn't look at you all the time since you didn't like all of the attention, but you've gotten somewhat used to it now.

~Time skippy~

'Ok, I have my bags, now I just need to find the bus to Miyagi...oh! It's right in front of me, oh how smart I am.'
I thought as I facepalmed myself.

About an hour later, I hopped out of the bus and took a second to look around a bit and saw a somewhat familiar lady.

"Mrs. Shimizu!!!!"

I ran up to the lady and hugged her.

"Why hello y/n, long time no see. Hows your mother doing?"

"She's doing alright."

"That's good. Oh just a reminder, don't forget to speak Japanese." She whispered the last part.

"Oh right..." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Let's head over to my car, shall we?"
I nodded and we made our way to the mini van parked not to far from where we were.

---

A/n: Thank you for reading. So like the reason I decided to create this is cause I'm bored from quarantine and I wanted to try to make my own story, so good luck to you guys reading this don't lose to much brains cells lol ok bye :3