Ending One

"They make it to the other side." Sean says. "Be careful."
    "Please be careful, Daniel.." I say, gripping onto Mushroom.
    Daniel simply nods his head and gets out of the car, walking towards them.
     "You're safe! Just step out of the car!" Agent Flores tells us. "Like your brother!"
    Daniel was infront of the car, then started to use his powers, he looks at us for a moment, then flings the police officers coming at him with a gun. He starts to fling more of them.
    "SHOOT! SHOOT!" One of the officers called out.
   They started to shoot at Daniel, he used his powers to protect himself, and us from them and bring the bullets back to them.
    "WHAT THE FUCK!? What are you doing??" Agent Flores gasps.
    The officers continued to shoot at Daniel, him flinging all of the bullets away with his power. Officers were starting to get closer, Daniel flung them with a strong gust of air. Daniel then started to fling the cars towards the officers, crushing them. I see Agent Flores pull out a gun, and Daniel flings her back along with several cars, only leaving the officers behind us. Daniel looks behind us, and uses his power once more, causing everyone behind us to go flying in the air. Daniel looks towards the boarder again, using his power again to take everything away from the road, and destroy the boarder. Daniel looks towards the car again.
    "He did it.." I gasp.
    Daniel comes towards the car again and gets inside.
    "We can go now." Daniel says. 
    "Yeah." Sean says. "Let's go home."
     I watch everything that was destroyed pass by me. I look behind me and see Daniel, I smile and Sean takes his hand out and holds mine. Daniel puts his hand with ours and we drive off to Mexico.

Puerto Lobos
  Six Years After The Events at the Boarder
   Diaz Repair Shop
I was with Daniel in another room in our shop, Daniel and I were looking at Sean's sketchbook, remembering all our times on the road. We look out and see Sean backing away from something, and he put his hands up. A man had a gun pointing towards Sean, Daniel and I leave the room, Daniel quickly flinging the two people behind the man with a gun. The man points a gun at Daniel, and he uses his power to twist the mans arm, we approach him, looking him in the eye. Daniel then flings him away. The two other people help the man up, and quickly leave.
        Sean picks up the gun the man left behind, and put it in a box. Daniel and I silently watch him go towards our safe and put the box in it. Mushroom comes up and Daniel and I, and we go outside and sit down to watch her.
I seen someone coming towards us, they looks like, Max and Chloe. I ran up to them and we embraced in a hug. I bring them over to Sean and Daniel and introduce them to eachother. Sean hands us all a beer after I introduced them. We all cheer and take a drink. We watch the sunset as we drink our beers. Sean takes out a cigarette and his lighter, he looks at it for a moment, as do Daniel and I. He lights the cigarette, and starts to smoke. Sean puts his arm around Daniel and I, and we continue to watch the sunset.