Ending Three

"They make it to the other side." Sean says.
"Wh-what? You sure?" Daniel asks.
"Trust me, okay? Just.. get us through." Sean says. "Hold on tight."
Sean started the car, and drove towards the boarder. Daniel threw the police cars away so we could get through.
"I'm sorry Sean, y/n, but I have to go." Daniel tells us.
"What? What are you talking about?" Sean asks.
"What??" I gasp.
"Don't turn back for me." Daniel tells us.
Daniel destroys the gate blocking our way into Mexico, then jumps out of the car.
"Daniel!!" Sean screams.
"DANIEL! NO!" I scream.
Sean and I kept going. We left Daniel behind. I look back with tears in my eyes as we drove, I look back at Sean and see him tear up. I hold his hand and we continue to drive.
Six Years After The Events At The Border
Sean and I were in Mexico, separated from Daniel. We got into contact with him, he's at Claire and Stephens house. We send postcards, pictures, letters. Daniel is so grown up, Sean and I are so proud of all he's done. He's used his power for good. Sean and I sent Daniel pictures of Mexico, us, Mushroom, and some sand in the letter. I know Sean and I want to see Daniel again, and I don't know if it is possible, but we will find out as time passes.
HI! I JUST WANNA SAY I HATE THIS ENDING 🥺