。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)

Author's perspective

•°•°• Present Day •°•°•

The old grey haired male, face wrinkled with the effect of old age and hands shaking as he closed his album after pulling out his glasses, eyes teary with the treasured memories.

His lips whimpered as he was too weak to cry but his emotions weren't helping him to resist either.

He held a wrinkled skinny hand in his own, kissing it softly as he watched his precious husband laying on the hospital bed. His husband's sudden worsening of health had him in constant pain.

Despite his own health, he chose to stay beside his lover forever. He laid his head on his hand, letting his tear rest against the other one's skin.

"Ah... t-told you not to cry." He heard the voice and raised his head slowly and saw his husband who finally opened up his eyes.

"B-baby." The grey haired male whispered in amazement, voice hoarse and cracking as he was very old.

"You were sad, w-why wouldn't I wake up?" The other one spoke to the old male, making him chuckle softly.

The old male, Jeon Jungkook now held his husband's hand in his own and kissed it again and again before slowly leaning towards to kiss the other on the lips even though his back was dangerously aching.

"H-here." Taehyung patted the side on his bed slowly, gesturing for his husband to lay beside him who slowly laid himself beside the other, sliding his arm under the other's head.

"I was so w-worried." Jungkook confessed, tugging his husband's grey hair behind his ear.

"Don't cry." Taehyung requested, stroking his husband's cheek with his trembling hands.

Their eyes were holding a shine of an enormous amount of emotions. Their love never failed and always deepened with time. Just like the promises they made on their wedding, they were still together and were there to support in every way.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer and the other leaned again and Taehyung softly kissed his cheeks.

"Happy 60th wedding anniversary, dear hubby." He wished and Jungkook chuckled softly.

"You remember?"

"I always will."

Jungkook's eyes started tearing up at the thought again. He admired his husband while slowly running his hand to the other one's grey hair.