Disassociating

Months had come and gone and the days were beginning to become of routine for Bellatrix. Voldemort had been so unpleasant since his failure of the last war that took place on Hogwarts grounds. Everyday was a long grand meeting amongst whom was left. Today's meeting more top prior than the others.

A slouched Bellatrix was awfully pouty waiting for everyone to settle. She couldn't fathom one more hour long ramble from Voldemort but it's the life she chose she thought to herself.

"Shhhhh." Voldemort hushed to the faces looking up at him. "My Bella... sit up will you."

The amount of strength it bestowed upon her to keep her from rolling her eyes at her master was great. "My lord." She nodded as she straightened her posture.

"I heard the boy and his " Voldemort closed his eyes." And his friends are finishing there education at the end of next month."

Bellatrix fingers fidgeted thinking of Draco and his betrayal. She knew he must die at the hands of Voldemort. "I want the blonde one here, tonight." Spoke Voldemort. "Betrayed his own blood." He glanced over to Bellatrix, noticing how unfocused she was. "He will be our message that I am back, and that I will be finishing what I started."