Unusual copmany

Time has come for dinner, and both the dark lord and bellatrix sit at the either end of the table. Severus, sits closes to the dark lord and they exchange conversation.

"My lord, thank you for inviting me here this evening. I have much to discuss with you"

"It is favourable to have you here Severus, please enlighten me about the events that are happening inside hogwarts, is the boy preparing for battle, or is he still hurting over Sirius black?" The dark lord asserted as he shot a quick glance at the end of the table to the atrocious bellatrix who is smirking because she is to take acclaim for the death of sirius black.

Bellatrix sat there observing the conversation at the end of the table. Without warning, the name drop of sirius black pulled her into a deep rumination.

She shall never let anyone know about her deep misery for killing her own blood, although it gave her great pleasure knowing how much pain it put Harry Potter through. Unaware of the time engrossed on the series of events that took place not too long ago, Severus snape was on his way out the front doors.

"My lord" Severus snape takes a slight bow and exits the room.

"Alone at last my most faithful." Tom said with seduction in voice to bellatrix.