Revenge is a dish best served cold...

The death eaters, Hagrid ,Voldemort and Bellatrix all gather on the outskirts of Hogwarts grounds.

"Harry potter... Is dead! From this day forward, you put your faith in me" Voldemort said with pride.

Abruptly, harry falls out of Hagrids arms and onto the ground causing Voldemort severe shock and disbelief.

"Aveda kedevra!" Voldemort aimed his wand towards Harry, but is pushed out of the way by Hagrid who takes the unforgivable curse to the chest. Hagrid falls to his knees, giving Harry a look of courage.

"No!" Screamed Harry, looking into the eyes of a man who died saving his life.

Harry doesn't have time to cry, he stands up and bolts to run away.
Inside Hogwarts, Bellatrix immediately goes after anyone who dares step in her way. A young red headed girl attempts to dual Bellatrix.

"You think you can kill me? Do you know who I am!" Screamed Bellatrix as she fired a curse towards Ginny Weasly, missing her by just an inch.

Molly Weasly steps in front of her daughter.

"Not my daughter you bitch" Molly shot her wand abruptly towards Bellatrix, leaving her to fall lifeless on the ground. Voldemort watched Molly Weasly kill his one true love, and in a fit of anger, he raises his wand to cast the unforgivable curse.

"Aveda kedevara!" Voldemort roared, avenging the death of his most faithful, his true love.
Molly Weasly lay dead on the cold cement, where she will be remembered defending her daughters life.