First Day

Jin POV.
As i get up from my bed i go to the bath to wash my hands, then i do the morning quest to remain in shape.
After 20 minutes of intense workout...
After the workout i go to bath, taking a nice shower, i then get something to eat.
After eating some sandwichs i pake some in my backpack for the school, i then make my self a coffe to drink on my way to school, and also preparing my cigarettes and lighter, i will smoke on the way to school, also i should pack a parfume and some gums.
After taking everything in my backpack i then go to my bedroom and began to dress with the uniform, i will take a black shirt under it

(the shirt will be black)
I then take my backpack and the keys from the r35 and then head off to the garage.
I then open the gtr and start it and light a cigarette and then i take of the school.

Sona POV
So right now i am sitting at the front if the highschool waiting for the new student, is says that he is from korea so i don't really think that he will speak japanese very good.
After like 10 minutes of wating i hear a very loud sound, sound like gun shots, i was ready to call somebody but then i hear a boy from the higschool screeaming...
Random boy: Oh my fucking god, is that a r35, omg rev it brotherrr
I then hear the sound again but this time they are not stopping, sounds like a machine gun of some sort, but then i see the cause of it, a very nice car in my opinion

Random boy: Oh my fucking god, is that a r35, omg rev it brotherrrI then hear the sound again but this time they are not stopping, sounds like a machine gun of some sort, but then i see the cause of it, a very nice car in my opinion

But then the car pulls in the parking lot for the highschool and fron the front seat a pretty tall boy gets out, and i must says that he looks pretty good, but i shouldn't judge a book by its cover. As i look closer i can see a cigarette in his hand hand but is already finished, he then goes to a trashcan and trows it and then search something in his backpack and took out a parfume and a gum. After finishing he comes to me
Boy: Hello miss..
Sona: Shitori, Sona Shitori president of the Student council.

Boy: My name is Sung Jin Woo, but you can call me Jin
He then takes my hand and kisses it
Sona: That is a nice gesture but the smoking thing is not, also you should know that you are not allowed to smoke in the school grounds
Jin: Yeah i know is not a pretty thing, and yes i did know that i an not allowed to smoke inside the school ground, but for now lets not waste any time, can you help me to gtr t my schedule?
Sona: Of course, come with me.

Jin POV.
This girl is not normal, i can see a power in her a dark power, and i can see that she is not afraid to let other see that. But i shouldn't be surprised, normal people are not able to sense it.
I then get a message from the system: "use skill 'Observe' on her to see what you don't know"
I then use this skill one her and:
Name:Sona Shitori(real name Sitri)
Race: Pure Blooded Devil
Title: Heiress of the Sitri house hold, little sister of Serafall Leviathan one of the curent Maous of the underworld.
As we arrive to the student council i said to her that i will wait at the door, because i can feel some more people with a dark power but only one with power almost above her, the rest are weaker.
Sona: Ok Jin-san as i can see from your schedule you are in the safe class with me, we kind of need to go, the teacher should already be there
Jin:Ok Sona-san lead the way, i already think that this will be a long day..
Before Sona could even react or think about it i send one of my soldier in her shadow just so i can know her location if i would hear something bad about her.
After 2 minutes we arrive at the door of the class
Sona: Wait till the teacher tells you to enter ok?
Jin:Ok thank you for your help.
She then enter the class.
After 20-30 seconds i can hear the teacher calling for me to enter.
I then enter the class and i can see only 3 boys in the hole class, and i can sense 3 girls with power similar to Sona

I then begin to write my name on the black board

Jin:Hello, my name is Sung Jin Woo, but you can call me Jin, i am from Korea and i hope we will be friends.
I could see almost all the girls in the class with a blush, and 4 boys( the only ones in the class) with a hateful face,but i didn't care about small fries( A/N : i know some of you will say that the system should react to the bloodlust from the boys, but in this story it will not react to those small childrens bloodlust).
Teacher: So any of you have questions for Jin?
Several girls raised their hands:
Girl1:Do you have a girlfriend?
Jin:No i don't but there was a girl that took my attention, so i can say that i do have a crush, but i don't think that she likes me.
Girl2: Do you smoke? Because i do have a sensitive nose...
Jin: Yes i do smoke but don't worry i will not do it in the school ground, only if i get permission.
Girl3:But why do you smoke?
Jin: Let's just say that when you lose you father at a young age, your mother goes in a coma because of the trauma and you need to work to pay for your mother medical bills and you younger sister school, you tend to do some bad things and because of those bad things you tend to have somr bad memories.  I said with a sad tone.
Teacher:Ok Jin, you can stay in the empty seat from the back
Jin: Yes sensei.