Talking With The Devils

*So were are continuing the story from where we last left, the group of devils kind of needs an explanation fron Jin, so lets find out what he will do.*

Jin POV

Rias:So who really are you Jin?

All of the members of the ORC were looking at him with fear in their eyes, besides koneko, she can feel that you would not hurt them.

Jin:That is a really good question Rias. And because of the question i will give you an interesting answer myself.

Jin: I am just a human.

Rias face got a little red from anger.

Rias: At first we could see that you are indeed a human, but all that power should not be in the hands of a human, i have never heard of a human with that much power to say the least.

Jin:Who said that i was using all the power i have, what you just felt was my aura, i wasn't even using bloodlust, you are pretty lucky because i didn't.

Jin: Also if you have other questions please ask me.

Akeno: Are you working for any of the factions?

Jin: For the moment i am not working and i don't think that i will do anything like that, to be friends with some if the leaders, yes, that may work.

Koneko: Why are you here in the first place?

Jin:That kitty is a question even better then the one Rias asked. Very good. *He begin to pat her head gently, he could also swear that he heard a purr*

Jin: And to answer you i am in a vacation, or at least that is what the person that send me here told me. Also he did tell me that i have a job but for the moment he said that i should enjoy myself with all the new things.

Kiba*ready to create an sword to attack if Jin proved hostile*: And what is that job about?

Jin: Peace keeper, my job is to maintain the peace between the factions, but i do have a little problem, i do not know everything about the factions only some things, about Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels, Dragons and someone called the God of the Bible.

Akeno: Another good question it would be if you are a threat to us.

Jin: Depends now Akeno, it will depend on your actions and if you want to start a war or even a mini war. But for now i don't think i will be a threat for you seeing that you are almost as strong as one of my soldiers

Rias eyes widen for a second.

Rias: What do you mean soldier?

Jin:*smirks*: A king is never alone even if you see him alone don't believe what you see.

Kiba:You are hiding many things Jin.

Jin: Yes of course, by the emotions of the brown haired boy when i came i could tell that he didn't even know about the marriage of Rias and that "pheonix".

Jin: Also i see that my time is over, i will leave you to discuss things...

Rias: I have another question for you(she then smirks)

Rias: Would you want to come in my peerage?

Jin: And what do i get from being in your peerage?

Rias:you will become my servant and you will become a devil, you will have acces to magic, and you will be able to live for a long time more then thousands of years.

Jin: No

Rias: Ok then lets start the ceremony... Wait what??

Jin: I said no

Rias: But why?

Jin:Because i don't server anyone, and if i come to your peerage i will be bound by your kind, and that would ruin my job, i don't wanna anger the big guy, bet hes watching me even now laughing his ass off.

*Somewhere in a room where music was playing.*

God: Haha you don' t even know it Jin, but good choice there i think i will get you a present a very beautiful and lustful present, hehe( time for the golden nine tailed fox boyss)

*Back to the ORC.*

Jin: Also before i leave, could you tell me what i will be doing at the club?

Rias:You will have to come to the for a training trip because i told the Director that our club will leave for trip for 2 weeks, also i would like you to come with us tommorow to get a familiar from the familiar forest.

Jin: Well if i can skip school then is good, also i will want something from you if you want me to come.

Rias:And what would that be?

Jin*smirks*: Information of the supernatural.

Rias: Well that is acceptable, see you tomorrow then Jin.

Jin: Bye guys.

*Jin then leaves the ORC and starts thinking*

Jin thoughts: it seems that for the moment God really Didn't lied to me when he said that i got a pretty good power boost, but even with my old power i would still be able to eradicate a small faction or maybe 3 thirds of the devil faction, i will need to learn more to do a better job.

------------------------

Shitty author: Hey guyss, so sorry if the chapter is kind of small and is not that interesting, and i posted kind of late, but i wanna say sorry and thank you for all the love you showed for the story i really love you(no homo), also are you ready to get a familiar? I was thinking of Tiamat, one of the Dragon kings, or if you want someone else just comment, and also be ready because i will introduce a pretty beautiful and sexy fox to Jin, hope he will not do something bad in front of her, sigh.