Testing The Immortality

*timeskip*

/THIRD POV/

So we continue our story with our main character drinking a coffe and smoking cigarette in his home, one week has passed since the peace treaty with the Yokai Faction, and for now the waters are clear, for now at least.

Jin POV

Today i can tell that it will be a peaceful day, i can just feel it...

And just like that right before he could puff his cigarette a magic circle appeard in his room, and from it Grayfia the maid.

Jin:"Well hello ms Maid, what can i help you today, as i am sure you can see i was taking a break from school and some work i had to do, and now you came here in my house with no invitation, as you know its pretty legal to kill you in this spot or i could ask you kindly to leave, what will you choose? "

Grayfia:" I am sorry for entering your house without permission Mr Sung, but i was send by Lucifer-sama to tell you that he wants to speak with you"

Jin:"Now things really have gotten pretty interesting, ok i will come with you and see what this Lucifer wants from a weak human like me"

As i enter the circle right besides Grayfia i still had my cigarette light up because i didn't care very much, i was kind of mentally exhausted.
And just like that we were teleported to a new place and i could tell that this place is like very noble-ish, too much money put in a single home for me.

Grayfia:"Come with me Mr Sung, lord Lucifer is waiting for you in the living room"

I just nod at her and continue smoking my cigarette pretty peacefully, with out caring that some maids will need to clean after me.

As we reached a door Grayfia stops and tells me.

Behind this door is Lord Lucifer and the curent head of the Gremory Family.

Jin:" Ok, thank you for you hospitality Miss Maid"

As i enter the living room i could see a 2 men with red like crimson hairs, just like Rias if i am not mistaken.
But what it surprised me was that the younger one was stronger then the older one, and if i am not mistaken his power is at a leader level so that mans that this younger man is the new Lucifer.

Jin:" Well hello mister Lucifer and Gremory, i think you already know my name and some of my power, and i heard that you want to talk to me, its there something wrong? Because in my opinion what does the great Lucifer want from a human like me?" I say with a littlr smirk

Sirzechs:"Hahaha, you are a funny guy Mister Sung, yes in fact as you already know i want to talk you about hiring you."

Jin:" Now this  become a interesting conversation"

*Author: guys and girls, i kind of forgot about Rias and Sirzechs fathers name i this is Zoeticus but if i am mistaken please tell me, also for him i will just say Gremory or Lord Gremory*

Lord Gremory:" We want to hire you to crash the party of my daughter Rias Gremory."

Jin:" So she lost the rating game, am I right?"

Lord Gremory:" Yes and noe she has to marry Riser Phenex, so i want you to come and crash the party"

Sirzechs:" We also want you to fight Riser and to free Rias"

Jin:" That could easily be done Mirster Lucifer and Gremory but what about payment?"

Sirzechs:"60.000.000 american dollars"

Jin doing a thinking pose:" Hmm"

Jin:" Clashing a party where 2 people marry each other is not very easy to do and i also need to fight someone that they say is immortal"