Meeting the "Pheonix"

Jin POV

As i open my eyes i can see the sun is telling me to get the fuck up , because of course he knows i will have a bad day today.

So after trying to get back to sleep i just get up from the bed and begin to make myself a tea , as the water is boilng i started doing the daily quest to stay in shape in case something happens.

As i finished the quest and drinked the tea i then hope in the shower for a quick bath, after like 10 minutes i changed in something better and after eating something i changed in the school uniform then took my  bag with my cigarettes and the lighter and then hope in the shelby

*Little timeskip bought by chibi Ruby eating a big cookie"

As the school ended I can see a blonde boy with a knight in shining armor vibe, all the girls began to shout his name and all kind of lust things

Blonde boy:Hello is Sung-san here?

Jin:Yes, i am right here

Blonde boy: Is very good then, can you come with me? The president want you to come.

Jin:And who is this president?

Blonde boy:Her name is Rias Gremory as you can see she and the vice president couldn't come to school because she was occupied with the club activities

Jin: Ok then lead the way

After like e minutes of walking the boy started to talk again

Kiba: Also i forgot to present my self, my name is kiba, nice to meet you

Jin: as you know my name is Sung Jin Woo, you can call me Jin, nice to meet you too.
So what will happen when we get there?

Kiba:When we will arrive there the president will explain you everything.

Jin thoughts: I am kind of nervous of meeting them, i don't really want to show all of my power just yet, anyway i hope this goes well

When they entered Jin as well as Kiba had a look of shock, in front of them stood many people, there of course were the club members, also a silver girl in a.... Maid costume?, there was also a blonde guy with a face that screamed pervert, also 2 catgirls? And so many other girls.
As everyone turned their eyes on Jin the blonde guy started speaking.

Riser:What is a simple human doing in the presence of the great Riser(A/N: i am gonna trow up...) Rias, explain what he is doing here, imthe great Riser should have killed every human in a kilometer radius before coming here with my peerage.

Silver maid: Yes Rias-sama, can you explain what is a human doing here?

Rias: He is a new member, he had to came today because i needed to explain to him his jobs, but i can see that now i have to wipe his memory..

Jin: Before you do that Rias, did i hear that mister Riser wanted to kill a lot of humans?

Riser:Yes human you hear right and i will kill you too if you don't leave..

Jin:oh really now?

Jin: Conceal

At that very moment everyone in the room was pushed to the ground, not even the maid was even able to stay, most of them almost fainted.
They could only watch in horror as this boy showed power greater then anyone they have ever seen
Koneko instincts said only one thing ALPHA

Jin: Oh mister Riser, sorry for what i am doing now but if you don't know i am somewhar sensitive at someone killing innocents so i will only tell you one time, if you even dare to come back here or hurt a innocent i will split the heaven, and des...

Jin: Oh mister Riser, sorry for what i am doing now but if you don't know i am somewhar sensitive at someone killing innocents so i will only tell you one time, if you even dare to come back here or hurt a innocent i will split the heaven, and destroy hell just to get to you, do you understant?

Riser could only nod because of the pressure that was put on him because the boy was standint so co close to him

Jin: Conceal

And just like that all of the pressure was gone, non remained, after that Jin then took a seat on the couch and koneko stood in his lap, even he was surprised  but he didn't say anything.

Jin: So now that everyone is calm i would like to know what was happening here?

Maid: Miss Rias is in a arranged marriage with Lord Riser, and miss Rias does not want to marry him

Rias: Of course i will not marry him, he just wants me for my body and my family name

Jin: Rias calm down, you are in kind of a pickle, if your parents arranged the marriage then this is pretty bad, but there should be an alternative isn't that right miss Maid, i can see there that you are the strongest person in this room excluding me, so you are here to keep the "peace" between the 2 parties am i right?

Maid:Yes, you are indeed right, my name is Grayfia and i am the queen of Sirzechs Lucifer one of the 4 devil kings, and you are also right about the fact that there a way to stop the marriage, and that is a Rating game.

Jin:And what is a Rating game?

Rias: That is a fight between peerages.

Jin:Interesting, learning new things everday, this world is kind of exciting.

Riser: Anyway Rias i will give you ten days to prepare for the rating game, so be sure to train, bye

And as that Riser and all of his peerages left

Grayfia: I will leave as well, i will need to report the result of the meeting to Sirzechs-sama, and also tell him about this human.

And just like in Riser case she disappeared for the spot using magic i think.

Rias:Soo.. who are you really Jin.

Jin:Just a hero for fun..
A/N: CUT CUT CUT, WRONG ANIME

Jin: i am the peace keeper of this world, but right now this is also my vacation for all of my other work.

A/N:Hey guys the author here, i am really happy to see that the story got over 90 reads, so i am really thankful to you, i know my english is pretty bad, and the story plot is not good either, but i trying, i hope you will like how the story will evolve in the future, and also i would like you to comment the name of the familiar that Jin will have, or show photos with them if you want, until then, hope you had a nice day peace