Not A Chapterr

Hey guys and girls, author here, first thing first i wanna say that i wanna thank you very much because right now the story is number 44 in dxd, so again i wanna say i really love you.
Second i wanna say i am very sorry if the story is bad or the plot is bad and sorry if my english is bad, i know it is because is not my fluent language.
And third i wanna ask you:
Should Jin only come a show himself where the situation needs him or should he be in every action or arc in the story? For the moment i have planned in the future that he should show himself when Kokabil (or how his name is written) because he wants to start a war, then he would show in the meeting of the 3 factions, maybe in kyoto too, i am not very sure, maybe he should go to the familiar forest(cough... Tiamat, one of the dragon kings..) and also i think i will make him come to the rating game between rias and riser to watch and speak with the devil kings, maybe, and also i have in mind that he will have a maximum of 4 girlfriends, i only have 3 in mind Kuroka, Yasaka and Koneko, i will leave the forth one to your suggestions.
Also i think the next chapter will come when i will see your decisions about the future of Jin.
So until then i hope you guys have a nice day or night, love you