Dragon Vs Dragon?

--------------------
Shitty author:"So guys, i am very sorry for not posting yesterday, but in my defence i was drinking with my friend (at night) because i was tired for working around the house and on the fields, yeah i am a farmer, but i only i have a small farm, soo lets get started with this.. "
--------------------

JIN POV

    So I am sitting in my bad thinking about what will happen today. I know that today i will go to the familiar forest to get a familiar, i wonder what familiar i should get because i do have my shadows that are practically better then any familiar in my opinion, but i will still give it a try, i kind of want to feel the trill of a battle again, is kind of boring now.
   After i decided to start and finish the daily quest i the go and make my self a coffe before leveling for school because i am not hungry, i then take my coffe and a cigarette and i go in the backyard, i see a chair and sit in it at the shadow of the house.
  I then hear a dark voice in my head but i quickly recognize it.

Beru: "My liege."

Jin: "Yes Beru, what happened?"

Beru: "Where are we? I can't feel any gates or monsters, is like we are in a different world."

Jin:"You are indeed right Beru, we are indeed in a different world from our own, for now we are in a vacation to say the least"

Beru: "Also, my liege, i feel stronger, but i cannot feel any aura coming from you"

Jin:"Thats because of a skill Beru, it hides my aura and makes me appear just like a normal human, anyway i need to leave we will talk another day"

Beru: "See you later my liege, i hope you have a nice day ahead of you"

Jin: "You can't even imagine it.."

-------------------
   Time skip bought you by a certain nine tailed fox drolling about watching Jin when he is training without a shirt on.
-------------------

   As i finished my class, Rias comes to me and tells me to follow her to the ORC.
   As we arrive there i saw the hole squad of devils, i then sit in rhe cough and Koneko comes and sits in my lap, i then put my hand in my bag and i took out a chocolate bar and give it to her.
   I then begin to gently pat her head, and she likes it a lot, i could even hear her purr, it makes her really cute, i wonder if she would be mad if i were to touch her but, hehe, what could i say everyone is a pervert
Is her fault that she sits in my lap.
   I then lightly touch her ass from behind that no one could see, she stops for a second, i could swear i hear a moan, but most importantly i could hear a police car, hope they did not see me.
   I then hear Rias speaking.

Rias:"So welcome Jin, i hope you are ready to go to the familiar forest"

Jin:"Yes Rias indeed I am, also i hope that you will give me information about the supernatural first"

Rias:"Yes of course, let's begin. So first of all i will explain about only the 3 biblical factions, because i saw that you heard about them, ok?"

Jin:"Yes, i am all ears"

Rias:" So as you know there are 3 biblical factions, those are the Angels, Grigori and the Devils, in the beginning of the war the leaders of the factions where God of the Bible as the leader of the Angels, Azazel as the leader of the Grigori and the 4 maou as the devil kings of the underworld or hell, those leaders were Lucifer, Leviathan, Asmodeus and Belzebuub, then war broke down between the 3 factions because of the rivalry of the races, after some time 2 dragons came to the battle field and started to battle each other and others too, for them didn't matter the races, from them everyone were inferior in their opinion,
But thanks for the God of the bible he used his power to killed then and take their souls to make sacred grears, they would be known to the world as boosted gear and divine dividing, their host will need to fight if they saw each other that id their curse for having the power.
Also after an all out battle the devils lost the 4 devil kings, god was almost dead, and the fallens almost extinct"