86

Royally Screwed

#86

●●●

●●●

DISCLAIMER:

The setting is set in a fictional Moroccan Palace.

The scenes being depicted here are fictional especially about the royal family.

●●●

"Isla, thank you..." Stella hugged Isla June for one last time when they already arrived at the palace. At totoo nga ang sinabi nito na pinaliligiran ngayon ng maraming tao ang labas ng palasyo. It were also surrounded with a lot of royal guards, encircling the palace grounds. Most of the Moroccan people are waving their Moroccan flags in celebration with the King Izrael's 35th anniversary of his accession of the throne. The royal family are currently standing outside the balcony of the palace, watching the presentation of the Moroccan Royal Air Force in the sky, the flying of colors.

"Anytime, Ate Stell," Isla June replied, smiling, "Now, go, get your prince," She added and Stella giggled. Maya-maya ay nagpaalam na rin ito sa kanya para hanapin at makausap si Joko. Stella really wished them well.

Stella took a deep breath before swarming herself into the crowd. God, she's nervous. Paano rin niya makukuha ang atensyon ni Javion kung maraming taong nakaharang?

"Excuse me," She says everytime she walked herself in the middle of the crowd. Iyong ibang mga tao, ayaw pa siyang padaanin.

"Shit," She cursed herself when someone pushed her. Iyong ibang tao naman na nababangga niya ay minura pa siya. Although she couldn't understand the Moroccan language, she was sure these people are already pissed at her.

When she was already near at the front of the crowd, she squeezed herself one more time but the people still won't give her way.

"Javion!" She shouted his name pero kahit anong sigaw niya ay alam niyang hindi pa rin iyon maririnig ng royal family. The people were too noisy and were busy taking pictures too.

"Pangga!!!" She tried to yell to catch some attention. She tried to look up at the balcony area of the palace but it seems she was still far away from them.

"Sugar daddy!!!!!"

"Yawa!" She cursed in Bisaya when somebody pushed her hard enough for her to fall on the ground. Tumahimik pa bigla ang lahat at ngayon pa siya binigyan ng daan - at iyong iba ay umatras pa. Even the royal guards and some royal military men stopped at what they're doing because of what happened.

"Pisti! Kahiya!" She cursed silently. Nadapa pa talaga siya! Sa harap pa ng maraming tao! Ngayon pa siya talaga binigyan ng daan kung kailan nadapa siya!

She is now sure she caught everyone's attention.

The surroundings became silent.

Tinakpan naman niya kaagad ang mukha niya. Shit. Gusto na niyang magpalibing ng buhay dahil sa kahihiyan.

"It's Prince Kamiro!"

"He's coming here!"

"It's Stella Dominguez! His girlfriend!"

"He's coming for her!"

The people started to get noisy again and started talking in their Moroccan language. Pero ayaw niyang tignan ang mga ito - because she was too embarrassed. She doesn't even want to stand up anymore. My god! Bakit ba siya nadapa?!

"Pangga?"

Stella looked up and saw Kamiro Javion in his dazzling royal prince uniform as if he was her knight in shining armor. Everyone went silent again.

"Wait--" She almost squealed when Javion suddenly carried her, bridal style. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck because of what he just did.

"You're finally here," He said breathlessly. He was carrying her as if she was his damsel in distress. Kulang na lang ay nakagown siya para magmukha talaga siyang prinsesa. But then she was just wearing a white cardigan, with an inner black tank top and denim jeans and a black ankle boots. Yep, a commoner in distress.

They were like as if they were in a movie scene.

"Nadapa ako," She replied instead, her heart beating faster as well, "May tumulak sa 'kin!" She added and Javion stifled a light laugh.

"Nakita nga namin sa balcony," Javi said, smiling, "Si Joko iyong unang tumawa."

"Hala siya? Hindi na 'yun tatawa dahil makikipagbreak sa kanya si Isla! Hmph!"

Napakunot-noo naman si Javion, "Really?"

"I don't know - pero iyon 'yung sabi sa 'kin ni Isla June. It's their private lives. Ayokong makisali," She answered while Javi was still carrying her close.

"Hindi ka ba nabibigatan sa 'kin?" She asked out of blue. Javi chuckled again, it was vibrant and carefree.

"I already carried you so many times, especially in the bed room," He grinned slyly. Nanlaki naman ang mga mata niya at pabirong hinampas ang dibdib nito.

"Maraming tao, Javion! Scammer of the year ka talaga!" She said to him as she also laughed. Iyong mga tao naman ay pinapanuod lang sila.

"I love you," He suddenly told her softly,  "And congratulations on your graduation. I know you could make it."

Stella smiled and cupped his cheek, "That's why I'm also here. During my graduation, I realized so many things. One of those things is that I wished you were there, celebrating it with me. Second, I don't care if you're a prince or just a doctor or even an ordinary person, it will never change anything I felt for you. I love you for who you are and thank you for loving me even if I'm too complicated to love sometimes."

Javion grinned widely, "I guess, I got whipped by a Cebuana."

"Of course! Iba talaga kaming mga Bisaya!" She giggled. Napailing na lang si Javion at inilapit nito ang mukha nito sa kanya. He was going to kiss her.

"Wait," She used her index finger to stop his lips, "Okay lang na maghalikan tayo dito sa harap ng maraming tao?"

"Yes," Javion casually answered, "People already saw my parents' video scandal in the hospital before, hindi na bago sa kanila 'to," He joked and her eyes widened again.

They kissed anyways.

●●●

For those who are asking, we're up to Chapter 100 (like Izo's story). So malapit na rin siya matatapos.

After this, Joko's story will be next: Royally Impossible.

Comment!