98

Facebook

Javion Omari30 minutes ago at Mandaue City, Cebu

Javion Omari
30 minutes ago at Mandaue City, Cebu

10 things I love about my wife

1. i love it when she laughs and asks me what's wrong every time i stare at her while we're drinking coffee every morning (she doesn't know this but i always think why i was so blessed to have this sexy attorney in front of me)

2. i love how she pretends to like the food that i cook although she knows that i'm a bad cook (i even burned a hotdog!)

3. i love how she visits me randomly during my work at the hospital (even though she has to attend a hearing at court twenty minutes later)

4. i love how her eyes lit up every time i brought her favorite chicken nuggets at home (one time, i asked her kung sinong mas masarap, ako o ang chicken nuggets, she blatantly answered nuggets!) now i know what to give as peace offering if we fight ;)

5. i love how she carresses my hair softly when i lay down my head on her lap every time we watch tv (i always feel cloud 9, i know it sounds cheesy)

6. i love how she gives me kisses every time i go to work and i arrive home from work (i always look forward to it every day and for the rest of my life)

7. i love how compassionate and kind-hearted she is when she deals with people, especially her clients, guys, she's a pro-bono lawyer, just message Atty. Stella Dominguez - her fb page (i'm promoting my wife guys, support her, alright?)

8. whenever i have a 36 hour shift from the hospital or if i ever came from a toxic shift, i love it when she surprises me with a relaxing massage at home (and you know what happens next, it's actually my favorite part 🤭)

9. i love it when she talks about her day then she would be shy about it (because she thinks she was too madaldal na) she doesn't know that i listen to every detail of it and tbh, i already memorize the names of her collegues/clients (i'm her cyst/chika-mate)

10. of course, the sex! 🙄

I actually wanted to say and congratulate my wife Atty. Stella Dominguez. It's the first anniversary of Alliance of Abused Women And Children. It has been a year since she started the organization - and since then, it has been widely recognized by the country (they even got featured in the international Times magazine). Congratulations to the women behind the organization.

#ISTANWOMENEMPOWERMENT

PS. The first picture, since I don't know how to cook, I made a tea for them. But I think no one likes it lol 😂

PPS. My wife and her fellow female attorneys call me their errand boy, they don't call me Dr. Omari anymore 🙄

#BulliedHusbandsClub

Emma Velasco - De Rossi, Izo Omari, Taron De Rossi, and 1,218 others reacted to this

Archer Nevyn sana all

Izo Omari buhay ka pa Archer Nevyn

Emma 🙄 wag ka na makisali Isaac Jacob