𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙+𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚

HER DEATH wasn't dramatic. 

It was quite simple really; Lenna died by being hit by a truck.

Honestly, it was a lame death, she knew, but for some reason, she didn't just die.

She woke up again, in a different world. 

Opening her eyes, Lenna groaned.

"What the hell?" Her voice was high pitched, and she could see strands of pink in her vision.

Pink hair?

Waking up little by little, she realized that this wasn't her room, and that it had a striking resemblance to Haruno Sakura's room.

Out of all characters, Lenna was reborn into the body of Sakura Haruno.

Sitting up with a start, she looked at herself in the mirror. (I'm going to refer to her as Sakura from now on...)

Luckily, she looked to be around 7, so she had plenty of time to change things for the better.

Rolling out of bed, Sakura placed her little toes onto the cold wooden floor, shivering involuntarily.

Looking around, she saw a pink cardigan and threw it on.

She liked pink in her past life so why would she hate it now?

Walking out of her room, Sakura quietly went downstairs, excited to explore, and to change things.

Sakura was determined to become a prodigy, complete with the knowledge of the future, and her chakra control.

First, to the library.

Scrawling a small note saying where she was going, Sakura opened her front door and walked out.

She lived right next to the library, so she had plenty of time to read up on chakra and genjutsu.

Spending two hours there, she looked at the clock and realized she had 3 hours until her parents woke up. It was 5 am.

Reluctantly resolving to go home, Sakura stood up and brushed her skirt off.
From then on, Sakura decided to go to the library every day, going when nobody was awake.

By the end of the month, she had found her chakra nature was surprisingly every element, with water being her strongest, and that if done right, she would be able to break out of every genjutsu, including Sharingan genjutsus.

Furthermore, she learned many B and A-rank jutsus, and some S-rank that required a lot of chakra. Sakura would use those when she got older.

Lastly, she acquired the Hundred Seals mark, although that she had been meditating for since she had died. (Lenna spent some time in an empty void before reincarnating)

Obviously, Sakura hid the mark, brushing out her bangs so it covered the purple diamond.

Time Skip

One day, Sakura decided to meet the Uchiha brothers in some way, knowing becoming friends with them would help a lot. Perhaps she could even prevent the Uchiha massacre.

At the moment, Itachi should be around 10, most likely a chunin already. At 11, he became Anbu, and at 13, he became Anbu Captain. She was going to have to act fast.

Speed-walking out of the big library doors, Sakura looked around. Since it was 5 am, Sasuke may not be awake. But she knew for a fact that Itachi was probably training at the training grounds.

Heading towards the closest one, she completely hid her chakra and sneaked behind a tree. Coincidentally, Itachi was training there.

Studying the ten year old, she saw that he was using his sharingan and throwing kunai into logs all around without looking at the ones behind him. Impressive, but not impossible.

Narrowing her eyes, Sakura moved to a tree in front of her, still concealing her presence. She wanted to memorize every move so that she could do it too.

After a while, Itachi left the training ground, allowing Sakura to enter. Grinning, the four year old walked up to the middle of the tall logs. To a watcher, it looked like a baby surrounded by adults. However, the little girl remained unfazed.

Pulling out the kunai from where they were stuck, she got into position. Closing her eyes, she imagined each log and their locations in her mind. Counting to three, she threw all 8 kunais at the logs.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!

Hearing the satisfying thunks of each hitting their targets, Sakura smiled. Suddenly she frowned when one of them didn't hit it's mark.

Turning towards it, she raised her eyebrows at what she saw.

Uchiha Itachi was holding one of the kunai, stopping it right before it hit the target.

"Impressive." He stated, clearly uneasy at her skill.

"Thank you. I assume you knew I was watching?" Sakura asked.

"I did. How did you memorize it so fast? You're only seven."

Shit. She had completely forgotten that she was only seven...and from a civilian family. Ah, whatever. Having fun was her priority anyway.

"I'm different from most seven year olds. Besides, you're already a Jonin, are you not? In fact, in a little while, you're part of the-" Sakura cursed her blabbermouth, cutting herself off. He didn't know that she knew yet.

"The what?" Itachi persisted, suspicious.

"Nothing. Anyway, my name is Haruno Sakura. Pleasure to meet you." She stuck out her tiny hand, gesturing for him to shake it.

Raising an eyebrow at her obvious change of subject but deciding not to say anything, the Uchiha boy shook her outstretched hand.

"Uchiha Itachi. Pleasure to meet you as well." Truth be told, he was fascinated. A seven year old knowing how to memorize skills at first glance? Knowing how to hide her chakra? And she was from a civilian family at that.

"Sakura san." The girl looked up at him in question. "Would you like to come over to our home for breakfast? I'd like to introduce you to my father."

Surprised, Sakura started. That was quick...however, this was a great chance to be closer to the Uchiha's main family.

"Very well." She agreed.

Itachi offered his hand, not wanting her to become lost. Sakura accepted it gratefully, hating her tiny body.

They walked hand in hand on the empty streets, listening to the sound of the chirping birds. Both enjoyed silence, and chose not to make conversation. It was a nice kind of silence.