(S) Ryan - Primal play

My first Drabble, totally wasn't expecting that right? Please read the description for more info. Anyways, enjoy those upcoming little stories!
IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

"Someone's getting primal." Rye teased as his back hit the solid wall behind him, choking up on the breath that suddenly came out of him. His shoulder blades were aching from the rough slam, his shirt all bunched up in Sonny's tightly squeezed hands as he growled into Rye's face.

"Ryan," Sonny growled through his tightly clenched teeth, making Rye chuckle, almost mockingly.

"Oh baby, your growls are like little kittens." He teased as his hands slowly ran up Sonny's sides, noticing the tight hold on his shirt relaxing. Sonny's eyes twitched, they weren't as focused as before, they weren't so piercing anymore, they softened just a tiny bit.

Rye took advantage of Sonny's weaker second, getting a hold of his waist just to squeeze him roughly, pulling away from the wall as he shifted his weight forward, making Sonny and himself tumble down to the floor. One of his hands clamped tightly around Sonny's throat, squeezing from the sides and pinning that boy down, keeping him down, making him being down under him. His body placed between Sonny's legs, crotch tightly pressed against the underside of his balls as their lower halves just accidentally brushed against each other only in boxers.

"You can't growl baby, it doesn't suit you." Rye's voice grew darker as he bent over Sonny's body, watching his horny yet still challenging expression.

As soon as his face was in an intimate closeness of Sonny's, he growled. It was an alpha, tiger-like growl from the back of his throat, making Sonny's body being covered in goosebumps the second he heard that. He wasn't scared, no, he felt dominated, he felt owned, he felt his.

"C'mon baby, do it." Rye pleaded, letting out another animal-like growl, watching Sonny shake his head.

"I know you can, I know you want to."

"Meow."

Sonny's eyes closed in embarrassment when he let out that higher-pitched kitten meow, followed by a needy whimper, and Rye's smirk grew bigger and darker.

"That's my pretty kitten boy."

With those words, Rye's hips buckled forward, dragging his clothed dick against Sonny's, noticing that wet patch spreading all along the front side of Sonny's boxers. And he did it again, and again, and again, grunts falling from his parted lips as he kept grinding against the boy underneath him, watching him fall apart.

"R-Rye-nhh." Sonny whimpered, dragging out another meow-whimper like noise, only encouraging Rye's hips to go faster. He watched their cocks gliding against each other sinfully, obvious outlines of their dicks appearing on their soaked boxers now, turning the fabric just ever so slightly transparent.

"Good kitten, purr for me." Rye groaned, dipping down again to invade Sonny's facial space, growling into his face once again just to earn real, kitten-like purrs from Sonny's closed lips. That was Rye's weakness, the combination of Sonny's fearless looks and challenging appearance, and then his utter softness when he is being dominated. Total weakness.

"Fuck, Sonny." Rye growled repeatedly now as his hips increased in speed again, leaving the boy under him moaning with soft meow like pants.

"More, more." He whispered, Rye followed, speeding up more, and more, and more.

"Gonna cum." Sonny's voice was wrecked and choked up from Rye's hands being still very tightly clamped around his neck, squeezing from the sides, giving Sonny that lightheaded feeling.

With another Rye's growl right into his face and the quickened pace of Rye's hips, he tipped over the edge with a whine as his teeth caught his bottom lip. His head tilting back as a few moans found its way through his mouth, coming into his boxers. The orgasm that flooded his body was short yet very intense, Rye watched the boy under him crumble with an evil smirk.

"Pretty kitten boy." Rye purred softly as he let go of Sonny's throat, smothering that area in wet open-mouthed kisses, leaving wet patches all over before he stood up.

"Time to get you some cat ears." Rye teased his friend that was still laying on the ground all spaced up. With a soft chuckle, he moved towards the door, noticing Sonny is not lifting up.

"Kitten doesn't want to get his treat?" Rye whistled right after his words, watching Sonny's head to whip towards him, watching Rye disappear into the hallway.

That left Sonny in a euphoric state of mind as soft, cutely giggles tumbled from his lips.