I get struck by lightning.... again

I grab my bag from the door dressed in my blue blazer for school, I drag my brothers out of the kitchen and head out the door. "Percy!!" Tim whines as I drag them to the car Dick starts the car and starts driving I smile at Dick and say "Dick activate music mode." He cackles and turns up the radio.Wildside by Sabrina Carpenter comes on and we all start singing well Tim, Jason, Dick and I sing while Damien submits to humming. I bobs his head up and down and we all laugh at his weird way of expressing himself.

I get out of the car and walk across the yard to the school a bunch of other kids are doing the same I wave to my brothers and head to the classroom.

"Ahh Aqua Girl happy you could grace us with your presence your highness." Says Leo.

I laugh and say "Valdez seriously you know I'm no princess Leo." A couple of kids look at us weirdly but I ignore them Annabeth and Thalia cackle and I laugh as well. The teacher walk in and the class starts to file out following the teacher. I look back at Annie, Thals, and the rest of the seven of the prophecy. 

"Hey um guys where are we going?" They both burst into a fit of laughter. I look at them confused Annabeth just laughs and says "Seaweed Brain. We have a field trip to the new particle accelerator today all the grades are going. How'd you forget this? Barry's only been talking about this since forever." I nod as she struggles for breathe along with the others, I  laugh along with them when she says that. Barry Allen is actually our older cousin, he's Annabeths older brother who lives in central city.

Time Skip bc I'm lazy

The inside of the lab is amazing Annabeth is gushing over the high tech machinery our guide is talking away about the mechanics of the accelerator and the science honestly me and Thals zoned out after she said 'the science' now we're just talking about camp. Honestly I'm surprised we actually haven't failed science yet.

"-although the accelerators predesscor was a fail, we made sure to take extra cautions in making this-" she gets cut off by a large clank then a grinding noise, we all look at the accelerator in shock as it starts jumping around with energy. I can see the light blue and yellow lightning jumping around. I look at Thalia but she shakes her head. We hear the guide yell out for everyone to get outside the building. Everything goes in slow motion as we hear another burst of explosions come from the accelerator. A stampede starts and I get separated from my group as we all run for the doors.

Everyone's piling into the bus, I look back to see Annabeth sitting on the ground holding her ankle, my eyes widen in alarm and I sprint back and haul her up. We're going at a slow pace of limping. I'm almost dragging her when we hear a sound of light thunder I look up just in time to see a thunder cloud forming right over me and Annabeth.

It all goes in slow motion. The energy comes down and is heading for us. With a grunt I shove Annabeth away just as the bolt comes down. My whole body archs up as the energy courses through me. I let out a yell that turns everyone's heads. I hear Annabeth yell out my name along with my brothers and friends who are running toward me as well. The energy stops and I fall to the ground pain engulfing my legs, the last thing I see is my foot slightly glowing. Confusion goes through my head as I think The gods never gave me speed. They only gave me powers like Carol Danvers. I turn my head up a little to see my brothers and my friends coming to me. They drop next to me, I open my eyes a little more but the last of my energy leaves me. I see their blues trying to see if I'm dead. I slowly slip into unconsciousness, the red and blue lights of a ambulance comes just as my eyes close and I hear Annabeth yell out my name.

Wayne Manor

Bruce

I look at the TV seeing but having trouble believing. I stare as the reporter says "-the new particle accelerator has just now exploded. There where no causulties and everyone is accounted from the Gotham City school field trip. But there has been one child injured. 14 year old Percy Jackson the adopted daughter of trillionaire Bruce Wayne is said to be in a coma at the hospital-" I freeze when they say Percy. I grip the table to steady myself knuckles turning white. No no I cant lose Percy like I did with Jason.

Dick

I stare at the beeping monitor as Percy sleeps silently. Bruce, Jason, Damien, and Tim all sit silently their faces all disbelieving. We may have tried to kill each other at times cough Damien, Jason, and Tim cough but Percy was always the peace keeper. Given she didn't know about our other identities as Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin but she still knew how to keep the peace. When I saw her get hit by lightning all I could think about was is she going to die. I can see Jason clenching and unclenching his hands into fists. She may have not been related to us by blood but she was no -is family.

Damien

When I saw Percy get hit by the lightning time kind of went slowly. All I could see was the light passing through her like a blade and her body arching up, her hair stood up with power and she light up with this golden glow that surrounded her body. But it must have been a trick of the lightning because as soon as she fell it disappeared. When she fell I started sprinting my sister was not going to die on my watch, I don't want her to be another Todd.

Tim

I wipe tears that go down my face and think to myself "Your sisters not dead idiot shes just in a state of sleep....that she may or not wake up from... no no.. she will wake up.. she's a fighter. " I have a mental battle with myself, I can see Bruce out of the corner of my eye just staring at her health stats. Hoping for a slight pick up or her hand or heart beat from its monotone slowbeeps.

Jason

I keep replaying the same scene in my head. Percy's back arching when the lightning hit her. How she had shoved her best friend Annabeth out of the way. Don't get me wrong Percy's friends have known her since she was a little kid so by extension we've known them since she was 12. We all love them as family but I can't help but wishing it was Annabeth or any one else other than Percy in this position. I look away from her still body. I look at the heart rate monitor, it beeps along agonizingly slowly. The sound fills the room as she breathes up and down. My little sister is in a hospital bed because she was being her usual selfless self. Her loyalty and selflessness is her greatest weakness and greatest strength. She'd make a good superhero but we can't allow her to become another me. I clench my fists just thinking about it. One day...Someday I feel like that's going to be the death of her...and.. and we won't be able to save her from it.

Okay so hopefully this wasn't horrible. I'll be updating this regularly along with the rest of my stories. See you guys later!

Also there will be no shipping sry guys.😅

WiseGirl out 😆