Figuring it out

Sorry for making you guys wait I honestly have no excuse other than me being lazy and forgetful sry guys.
10 heros shall answer the call

The warriors of the gods shall rise

Of mortals does shall rise

An promise to keep for friends

The cursed blade shall reap to save or raze a villains life

And mortal and demigod band together on the edge of defeat

Okay... I think to my self. 10 warriors. That doesn't have to  mean me and the other 7 it could be Travis and Conner Stoll. Or Katie Gardner... Ugh who am I kidding of course it's going to be the 7 from the past prophecy. Gods above... I tap my finger against Riptide as I trvale to Camp Half-Blood. Vapor travel takes usually only 2 minutes to get to my destination depending on the distance.

I land on the soft grass, rolling to the ground I land in a crouch then jump up. Campers run around me probably getting ready for the days activities and whatnot. I smile feeling the familiarity of Camp. This place maybe chaotic but it's home. I see Leo he waves vigoursously at me, smiling like a maniac Annabeth and Jason also wave. Calypso smile and laughs at Leo's stupidity activate sneak attacks mode. smiling I do a run then tackle him to the ground.

"Oh hey - ack help Annabeth, Jason, Cal!" He yelps as I hug him. Letting go I get back up brush of my pants then help him up. He laughs and says "I think I need a Apollo camper. I stand and bends so his hands are resting on his knees, Cal, Jason and Piper are laughing their heads off as I laugh.

  "I won this round of sneak attacks." I make a invisible line on a score board. Leo laughs and punches me on the shoulder. Ever since the Giant war me and the other 7 have had this on going game of sneak attacks and pranks. Everything is fair game at the end of the summer we really up how many people did the best sneak attacks and pranks surprising the attackee and prankee. So far Leo and I are in the lead followed closely behind by Annabeth and Jason.

I hear trotting as we walk to the dining pavilion. I turn around see Chiron trotting toward us with Piper. Piper runs the last few feet and I give her a hug. "Oof Beauty Queen you take up body building or something when did you get so strong." She laughs and punches my arm. I rub my sore bicep as she laughs mutter lots of practice with the Stoll and Leo.

"What is it and everyone punching my arm for hades sake." I say as I look at my arm annoyed. She laugh and pulls me into another bone crushing hug. Behind her Chiron laughs and smiles warmly. Chiron is like that substitute grandpa for all of us. With our absentee godly parents and with our evil grandpa Kronos oh the good times we have together with dear old Grandpa Kronos. Chiron is like that adoptive grandpa/ parent he's usually the person who teaches how to defend ourselves and each other.

He smiles warmly but then turns serious "Gather the 7 we must talk."

To be continued......

Sry for the short chapter