STAR labs

Barry

We all sit around Percy's sleeping form. Caitlyn is looking at her DNA and says "Oh my god.." me, and Cisco all Rush toward her, I look at the DNA and have a in take of breath. Caitlyn is looking at Percy's DNA, after the war with Kronos the gods decided to integrate Percy's DNA with powers. In short she is like a living Carol Danvers but with out a infinity stone and in real life.

"What happened?" Cisco says. Caitlyn shakes her hand and tries to think clearly as she says "When the lightning hit her all it did was enhance whatever powers she already had before. It... it looks like she was born with these..." Iris, Joe, and Wally are now standing here and are looking at Caitlyn bewildered.

"The only way that can be is if she was there for the last particle accelerator explosion." Says Iris, shes still looking at the DNA in wonder.

Cisco shakes his head at that and says "No but guys it looks like she was born with it. Her powers don't come from the accelerator. She's human alright, but these powers are like nothing we've ever seen compared to Barry's." he spins the DNA and shows them the missing parts.

This is where my eyes go wide and I shut down the computer so that they look at me. "Okay so um. Percy is my cousin, and um. Wow how should I put this.... we're demigods." Silence stretches and I swear their faces are mixtures of shock and surprise. I swear its just silence as I start talking again.

"The greek gods are still alive. Immortal mean immortal, and they have kids such as me and Percy. I'm the son of Athena and Percy is the first daughter of Poseidon." Cisco sighs and the others are all looking at me kinda surprised "Okay so this is not the most surprising thing that I've heard in my life. After finding out that there were multiple earths nothing can surprise me at this point." He says shrugging.

I explain everything about Pwrcy the gods. They all look so surprised when they hear that Percy lead a war against a titan. I hear Cisco mutter Avengers movies in real life. I laugh slightly. In the end I make them swear on the river styxs to not to tell anyone about it or her family or to tell them shes a demigod or has powers. Especially not her family the Bat Vigilantes. Percy doesn't know about them being vigilantes, they dont know shes the strongest demigod to live in a century and that's how they want to keep it.

Percy

I wake up to hear someone playing DNA by BTS. "Cisco what is it with you and finding out what music people like." I hear a familiar voice say. "Hey it worked for you." Slowly everything becomes clear, I bolt up and say "Where the Hades am I!" I feel a hand on my shoulder so judo flip them and they land on their butt. I look and see it's Barry. Oops"BARRY! Where am I?" he laughs and I help him up "I regret letting Annabeth teach you how to judo flip someone now." I laugh and hug him. I pull away to see a bunch of people.

I look at him and he says "Iris, Joe, Cisco, Dr.Wells, Caitlyn, Wally. Meet Percy my cousin." I wave at them and say "Barry you told them about demigods right." he nods and I sigh in relief "I hope none of you had heart attacks from seeing my DNA."

Caitlyn laughs and says "Don't worry we've seen enough weird stuff when you're friends with Barry."

I laugh with them and say "That's true." Barry pouts and punches me lightly. I rub my shoulder but soon We laugh as I crack more jokes with them. Suddenly I remember something "My family doesn't know right? Oh I should go see them." Iris Barry's wife calms me down "Don't worry Perce. They don't about it,"

I sigh in visible relief and say "Thank you guys." We all step into a group hug. It's comforting to know I don't have to deal with it on my own. Maybe being struck by lightning wasn't all that bad. Don't go getting any ideas Zeus and Thals! Who am I kidding Hera probably pays them large amounts of drachmas just to do so. After I pull away I say "I should probably go see my fam now. They're probably freaking out knowing them." Iris nods and says "Come on I can drive you."