Shut it short stack

I sigh and step through the portal I place my mask on so it covers the bottom part of my face like one I wear when I'm tour with the others oh yeah I also just maybe friends with some K Pop stars..... BTS, BLACKPINK, EXO.... To name a few. When your a demigod you meet a lot of people add that with being the adopted daughter of Bruce Wayne and having my amazing personality well it's hard not to become friends with them.
A/N I know that that was really spontaneous but I really wanted her to have a relation to k pop. I'm so sorry for that guys just love those groups so much!! Other than that ignore the fact it was ever in there unless I decide to out it in again

I take my mask out of my pocket ( covid style people) stretch it out looking at dark green trident that sits against the black. I sigh and slip it on then walk through the portal that Arthur opened on the other side, the water twirls around etherly as I walk through it.

Diana POV

I brief the team before hand about Percy coming. My niece can be a little sarcastic, I love her but Batman and some of the YJ might be a little.... Well they might be annoyed by her laid backness.

I just finish briefing then when she walk through the portal, as soon as she does everyone aims a weapon at her head, me, Arthur, and Kaldur try not to laugh as they all throw at her.

Percy POV

I step through the portal and see almost a two dozen guns, arrow, batarangs, katanas aimed for my head. Diana, Barry, Wally, Kaldur, and Arthur are laughing their heads off or at least trying not to. I duck and catch the arrow which is aimed for my head I take the shaft and break it in half before it can detonate. The Arrow looks surprised as set the pieces to the side.

I turn to look at Barry, Diana, and Arthur. I raise a eyebrow and say "Okay so I've had a lot of things thrown at me , people, animals, deadly weapons. But usually when I come to help people they don't throw sharp things at my head." Diana laughs her hands on her knees while Barry and Arthur try to maintain their stock expressions they're failing miserably.

I give them a incredulous look my hands on my hips. Eyebrow raised I cough loudly "Aren't you people supposed to be on my side? Some bunch of relatives you are."

They smile and I walk toward them ingnoring the surprised faces that the rest of the league are giving me. "How you guys been. Actually don't answer I'm kinda worried about the result." Barry snorts and ruffles my hair knowing I hate it but still he does it, I swat his hand away and say "Seriously Ba- Flash. Oops did I almost give away your identity. That's what your get for ruffling my hair." He pretends to be in mock horror but laughs.

I boomarang like thing flys by my head and lands straight on the wall where my head would have been had I not moved. I look at it and see it had Batman's sign. I look over and see Batwomans outstretched arm.

She smirks slightly and says "Let's get down to business shall we."

A/N yes all the characters will look like their CW show actors, honestly who's a better Barry Allen than Grant Gustan. I dare you to name a better actor for the role. Don't get me start with Arrow. Stephen Amell also another amazing actor for the Green Arrow.