If your nothing without this suit you shouldn't have it

"She cant know about this!" Bruce says. Damian is arguing that Percy is more than ready. While Dick, Jason, and Tim are both arguing as well. The Batcave is filled with words that go back and forth between them. Alfred is on the sidelines  watching it while sipping tea. It's almost like a reality TV show. The real batboys of Gotham.

"FATHER. How much longer can we hold this off. Shes going to find out on way or another. Putting it off will only hurt her more." Damian says frustrated.  Bruce runs his head. The lighting makes his face seem dark and sullen.

"We can't tell her shes not ready." He says trying to end the conversation there. Damian scoffs and says "Percy is more than capable of handling the truth father. Why can we tell her!" He ends with the sentence loudly. Bruce finally gives in.

"Because I can't... I just can't afford lose another kid." The air is suffocating silent as he rests his head in his arms. Jason, Damian, Dick, and Tim all look at each other not knowing what to say. It's a silent war between them. Damian finally sighs and the all step out of the room back to the mansion upstairs.

Tim

I understand where Bruce is getting at after Jason died the first time when i was adopted. I could feel the tension in the house, Bruce always looked so fragile sometimes like one thing said about Jay's death could send him toppling down like a stack of cards in the wind. Even Percy seemed sad...for a while but then Bruce had her memories of Jason removed..... you could tell it was to mich for her 10 year old mind to handle.

The stress and sadness that came with his death took its toll on her.  When Jay came back Bruce gave the memories back except for the ones of his death. She could never know about how he came back or who killed him.

Ever since then Jason and Bruce have been really careful. In their eyes if she finds out about this nighttime job of ours. If you could even call it that.... be could be in serious danger just from the knowledge of it.

As a superhero.. well I guess vigilantes in our case...you feel invincible and powerful with your confidence. Until the bad things start to happen. And when you do the things we can do and the bad things happen and they happen because of you. That very knowledge that someone is actively trying to kill you and hurt the ones you love most is enough to make you go to extreme measures to keep them safe.....even if it means keeping them in the dark.

The house's quiet... Percy is already asleep the door to her room wide open as she sleeps her arm still in a cast. It was painful seeing her like that. Broken and helpless.... it was like seeing a rag doll if a rag doll was full of life before being beaten by a bat that had its blood smeared over it. Jason had immediately broken it in two and flung it across the room. Percy's our sister if something were to ever happen to her we would probably never forgive ourselves for not being about to do anything. Or not doing enough.

Percy

I lay awake in my room thinking about what Mr.Stark had said to Peter in Spiderman Homecoming "If your nothing without this suit you shouldn't have it."

AN: BEST MOVIE FRANCHISE/COMIC BOOK SERIES EVER TO HAVE BEEN MADE.

It kept ringing in my mind. Although it's a fictional universe it keeps going on in my mind. My hands glow slightly with the powers that the gods gave me along with the ones the particle accelerator did. I rest my head back down on the pillow.... I remember the scene he says No No I'm nothing without this suit. And Stark says if Your nothing without this suit you shouldn't have it.

If my powers get taken away and it's just me and a sword against a force that's stronger than me. Would I be enough to save them.....