Breakfast with a side of Prophecy

I walk out of my room and walk straight into a wall. Oh wait no that's just my moronic brothers.

"What are you guys a bunch of bricks!!??" Jason laughs ruffling my hair while I try to seat away his hands from my already messy hair. once he stops I tie it up into a pony tail. Pointing on hand to the stairs I start down to the kitchen.

"To the kitchen it's pancake day!!" Immediately Dick, Damian, Tim and Jason are down the stairs and are jostling in their seats before I can even walk down the last step. They all sit next to each other waiting for food like puppy's. I blink and look at Alfred. "How did they get so fast so quickly??"

They all suddenly look anxious and I stare at them confused. Yeah...... I've known for a long time that my family is hiding something. When I was little I thought that they were Batman's sidekicks. Butttttt after knowing them I highly doubt that these morons are a bunch of vigilantes who fight crime. They can barely even win a pillow fight, much less one against a villain.

I smile shaking my head and start the pancakes I add in the blue dye and set them down......

Their gone within half a minute. All 20 of them. I stare at my brothers and say "You guys eat like a pack of starved wolfs. I honestly wonder what's going to happen when I eat my pancakes." We all laugh and I start to eat mine my brothers whine for more so I say ' You all have arms and legs use them.'

Third Person

The pavilion is silent except for the dates chanting. Zeus grips his throne actually afraid. He hasn't been like this since the rise of Gaia.

10 heros shall answer the call

The Valkyries of the gods shall rise

An promise to keep for friends

The cursed blade shall reap once more villains soul to save again

And heros of mortal and demigod band together on the edge of defeat