No It's okay I have sharp things thrown at me everyday

Outside of my friend circle I am usually not subject to sharp objects being thrown at my head..... Honestly I'm surprised Barry's friends had the guts to even throw something at me in the first place. And this might sound super weird but as they where getting ready to throw tings at my head it went in slow-mo you know. I saw Barry start laughing, Diana try to hold a smile, Arthur just straight out laughing. I must have looked at Barry with such a incredulous look because he had to hold onto the wall to keep from falling down. Now I've been told by many people that my duality is kinda scary at times... it scares me to sometimes you know. I can go from happy go lucky, lachimolala ;), to A TO THE G TO U TO THE STD. Haha I wish but no, it is kind ofscary sometimes,  the way I my entire aura changes. 

Also on a unrelated note and this is completely true I don't know why but sometimes me and the others might just start playing k pop in the dorms back at camp and try to sword fight to it. It's weird but its super fun, we usually do it well. But lets just say Leo has almost burned a bed once or twice by accident.

Once their done throwing things at me Diana turns back on her usual persona... which at this point wavers from a over protective mom to annoying older sister. At this point the line between the two is very thin and i have completely given up on trying to figure out which one is which. I plop down into one fo the seats as they all sit down. The Bat family is giving me dirty looks and for some reason i can't help but think that they look really close to how my brothers look. I examine each member. 

Okay lets see Green Arrow..... obviously uptight, definitely doesn't laugh a lot. Is one of those people who pushes away the ones who he loves to the most to keep them safe. But alway ends up ending saved by said people. Okay I would say he's around his early 30's probably 32ish. I look at the girl to his left.

Supergirl obviously late 20's or mid 20's. I look at her and my first thought is.... dude.. she isn't wearing a mask ( 2020 anyone) like I could have Leo search up her identity and then I'd know it same goes for superman. Honestly how does no one know who they are by now. But I'm gonna be respectful to their wishes and not look into it. I swear to Namjesus if I do search them up Leo will somehow find some stupid way to leak their identities. And then the whole situation will lead to me yelling STOB IT at him and him saying Party Party yeah. 

Martian Manhunter well that obviously says it all. I bet Annabeth is dying to talk tech with this guy. Suddenly something s pushes tries to enter my thoughts. I keep my eyes locked on the others members of the league but I say inside my mind 'J'onn I understand your cautiousness but believe me the things I have seen are things a child should have never gone through so please respect my wishes and not go through them and make me relive them. I promise Diana and Barry wouldn't have called me unless they knew that they could trust me with their lives.' he flinches and I see that Batman catches it slightly trying not to show it. I smirk a little but then turn to the League. 

" Okay so you called me because there has been a influx of idiots with guns in Central City, Gotham, and Metropolis and the fates decide to drop a prophecy on our lap back at camp. Great now that's that out of the way lets get down to business shall we." They looks surprised at my bluntness but I just narrow my eyes and twirl Riptide in my hand before saying " I'm warning you now this is your last chance to leave the table before your lives go haywire. Once you hear this prophecy... It will alter your fates I can not guarantee that you all will come out unscathed in the end, mentally and physically."

Hope you enjoyed the many refrences I made. sorry for the short chapter guys heres my unofficial schedule on updating.

Demigod Speedster - Friday to Sundays

Percy Jackson and Young Justice - when I have time

Percy Jackson Meet the Avengers - done 

Luv ya guys 

see you guys next week for more k pop references.

ALSO WHO ELSE IS GOING CRAZY OVER JUNGKOOK UNDERCUT MY BRAIN STOPPED WORKING.

Lol but seriously is Big Hit trying to kill us ARMYS