Make sure he doesn't burn down the cabin

A/N guys I just started watching the flash and it's to good stop!!! Barry and Iris are just like my otp

I smack Leo's hand away from the cookies in the table and say "Cookies later, Leo we gotta find me a super suit I can't go like this." He laughs and hands me necklace. I look at him and then back at the necklace, the gleaming celestial bronze shimmers. It has all the names of the 7 engraved into the trident that's been welded.

"Okay Leo as much as I love this how is this gonna help me?" He snorts and smacks my arm I in turn go full Jin (Hands down funniest time Jin has gotten mad at Jimin .. yes I am a army BTS, EXO and BLACKPINK are hands down the best) on him.

"Hey why'd you smack me!" Jason holds back a laugh and I look at him and start talking in rapid fire Korean and Greek.

-what can I say after watching so much of BTS and k dramas I learned a bit-

Leo pats my back "Calm down Perce. I'll stop hitting your arm. Look," he pauses before using a device to prick my neck. He steps back and says "Tell it.. okay think it on it doesn't matter just imagine whatever you want to wear."

I give him a incredulous look but he just raises the eyebrow back at me. I sigh and imagine a black and white flannel with black yoga pants.

"Okay Perce stop with the meditation and open your eyes." Leo says his voice trying to keep laughter out while Jason and Piper breakout Ina series of one and namastes. I laugh and open my eyes, I look down and I'm wearing what I was thinking. I feel my eyes widen as I look at it. It's the same right down to the black and green sneakers.

I whip my head up do fast that I feel like I got whiplash, dang I gotta stop hanging out with Wally and Cisco their rubbing off on me.

I hug Leo and he says "Yeah that was all me you can uh bow down and express your thankfulness now." I snort and hut his arm which he holds. He goes full BTS Jin on me "Hey why'd you hit me."

A/N P-A-S-T-A Pasta P-I-J-J-A P-I-J-J-A

I quickly grab my phone and run out the door. " Okay now that's settled I gotta get to the meeting in the Watch Tower. Bye guys make sure Leo doesn't burn down the Aphrodite Cabin."

.....

As you can see I have been making BTS references and K pop references that is bc I am a k pop fan. I am a full on ARMY BLINK and a Huge EXO fan.
Comment and tell me what your fav k pop bands are also just gonna throw this out there those 3 bands are the best nothing can top them.

BTS!!!!! BLACKPINK!!!!! EXO!!!!