I get Kidnapped

I slowly walk down the stairs ready for school. Dick and Tim are literally dragging me down the stairs to get to the door. I hear Jason and Damien snicker from the doorway. I give them my best Annabeth glare and they flinch. Laughing we get into the car and start toward the wonderful -not- place called school.

The moment I step into the classroom someone tackle hugs me and the punches me and then hugs me again. I laugh and wheeze as the person crushes me in a hug again. I pat their shoulder and say "I need to breathe." They let go and immediately I'm punched hard in the shoulder by Annabeth.

"SEAWEED BRAIN. YOUR SUCH A KELP HEAD. Thank god your okay you seaweed brain. We were so worried." She says hugging then punching me again. Piper and Hazel have me in a bear hug the moment Annabeth let's go. Thals is next she gives me a hug and says "I'm the only one who can electrocute you here. Okay Kelp head." I laugh and high five her. She hugs me and shocks me as well. In flick her with a little bit of water just to annoy her she laughs and hugs again.

The rest of the day goes on without a hitch until a smoke bomb goes off in our classroom.

My life is filled with so many different surprises, yup slip in one or two prophecies and it's the usual year for me. Oh and let's not forget kidnapping as per usual.

I look around to hear cackling in the room. Coughs found from my classmates suddenly someone knocks me over the head with a bat and I go under. Darkness closes in and my last thought is Seriously ! Again!

Harley (Another unsuspected POV! Lol)

Once I knock the kid out she falls but not without a few seconds of annoyance going through her eyes. I grab her and sling her over into my shoulder. I smash her desk for good measure then disappear before the smoke can dissipate

Time Skip

Percy

I open my eyes slowly to see a binding light above. I open them and try to bring my hands forward, I pull but my arms are in handcuffs. In fact my entire body is tied up, I narrow my eyes and look at the person in front of me. Joker, ugh I hate this guy. I see Harley Quinn behind him and I raise a eyebrow. Honestly I feel bad for the girl, she was better before this I think. Harleen Quinzel a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum assigned to the Joker she thought she was curing him. She wasn't ended up becoming Gothams queen of crime Harley Quinn.

The Joker comes up next to me with a crowbar. He smashes it against the pipes right next to me. I have half a mind to break out of the chains and beat him up here, but if I do then he'll know that I have powers.

He slams the bar again against the pipes then takes a bat. "Harls get the video ready we're going to have some fun with this one." She laughs but I can tell its half heartedly. She sets up the video and the Joker stands next to me with the bat. He proceeds to beat me with it. In the end I have one black eye several bleeding wounds and bruises.

The video blinks and the Joker whispers to me "That video is going straight to the Wayne manor." He then leans back and cackles "Hiya Wayney I have your little brat here so bring the 2 million dollars and I won't kill her.. well I maybe won't." I snort from behind and say "Could you also bring a happy meal for me I'm starving." I get a wack from the bat and he looks back at the camera trying to continue "You have 3 hours to get the money." I then smirk and say to Harley whisphering "Harls I love the outfit by the way." She smiles and says "Dont worry kid I pinged your location to the Bats they'll find ya." She then whacks me with the bat. The Joker says a few more words that I don't register he shuts off the camera and knocks me unconcious with the crowbar.

Harley

Sometimes I can't help but think that Mista J is maybe a little to hard on the kids we kidnap I mean does he really have to beat them with a bat everytime. I mean like I know that Robin was a pain in the butt for us but he was a kid he didn't have to kill the kid did he. But this one looks like she's been though worse, not a lot of grown men would be man enough to interrupt Mista J when he's talking maybe that's why I helped her. This ones got spirit I like her hopefully she doesn't die to soon.

Jason

We watch the live stream in the batcave. I watch as Percy makes a stupid remark and gets hit by the crowbar. The she just smirks it off, she and Harley exvhange words and once the Iokers done with his rant he swings the bar and knocks her out. I immediately turn to Tim. "Do you have a lock on the location?" He rapidly types and then nods turning the computer in his lap to face us. The location beeps with a red light. Bruce then turns and grabs his suit"Suit up."

Dick

We land on the roof quietly, the rooftop is empty of any people other than a few graffiti Joker faces its empty. I open the hatch and we all slip down. Inside a bunch of the Joker henchmen sit holding guns and knifes. We swiftly knock out the idiots and I can hear Jason break a few of their arms. I give images look and he stops. I can see Percy in the corner with a bloodied crowbar next to her, Jason runs to her and checks her pulse, all the while saying oh my god please dont be dead we can't lose you again. He waits for a second then sighs out in relief when he feels the pulse. I feel the rest of us all.sigh out gust of relief it's rare that you see us have any emotion on a mission but Percy's our little sister. He breaks the chains and hands her to me. We then slip out again leaving the henchmen unconcious in our wake.

Okay so how was this chapter guys?

Okay so questions of the day this time for all you marvel fans put there like me lol!

What does Tony think Rocket is in Endgame first time they meet?

What was the pop culture refernce that Peter uses in Civil War?

If you guys don't know this I'm going to be so sad