My Pet Lover

Wherein Yeonjun has a rabbit. It was cute and small with a white soft fur. Since his childhood life, the rabbit was always with him.

He met this in a small box with garbage around it. It looks pitiful so he brought it to his home. It was dirty at first but when he washed it, he saw a tiny and cute rabbit.

As time passed, the rabbit and he became close. He noticed how it became clingy to him. Always with him, in school, where he sleeps and even when he takes a bath.

One day, he secretly leave to school. He leave the rabbit, who got bigger in his room. It looks comfortably sleeping with its open mouth, it was drooling.

The time has passed. Now is his last subject, it was a boring subject. He couldn't avoid to feel sleepy. His eyes are half open when the bell rang, sign that the class has dismissed.

He immediately leave the room since his things was already in his bag. He took a bus and after a several minutes, he was already in front of his house. He's just a student but he has already have his own house. His parents gave it to him.

He looked for his keys and when he found it, he open the door with key. His house seems strange. It looks someone barged in his house. The strange yet fun incident has began.