Chapter Fifteen

The sun had already risen and chirping of birds could be heard. It was a peaceful morning. Oblivious, Yeonjun was still lying in the soft bed and had not woken up yet. He was tired from their 'exercise' yesterday night. They didn't even eat a real food instead they eat each other.

Yeonjun slightly moved as he seek for more warmth and comfortable position. Soobin saw this and willingly opened his arms wide. He was already awake and the first thing he did was to stare lovingly and capture Yeonjun's face through his eyes.

The little movement made Yeonjun groaned and frowned. His two slender eyebrows were almost one as Soobin put his fingers and massaged it with care. The wrinkles went gone as the soft and smooth skin came back.

Soobin smiled and gaze at the other guy affectionately. Ah, the big rabbit really loves his owner. He has fallen inlove so deeply that he couldn't climbed up anymore and engulfed by darkness but since Yeonjun was with him, he didn't live in darkness. Instead, everything was so bright that his eyes squinted.

Cheesy. Soobin laughed for his brimming love for Yeonjun. His action stopped as he accidentally looked at the clock in the wall. Yeonjun's class would start in thirty minutes. Hesitation flashed in his eyes and suddenly went back to his usual confident stare.

'Hehe. It's okay. No need to worry. There's still another day for school.'

As Soobin was going to let everything set aside except for their moment, Yeonjun suddenly sprang like Soobin's big thing when aroused. His hair was like a bird live there for a moment, creating a nest. His lips were swollen like someone ravished it like a food and his eyes almost couldn't see anything but a line like he was crying for something all night or rather begging. Anyway, it's indeed true.

Pain rushed to his lower back as he frowned. He ignored the pain and stand up as he immediately fall in the bed again. His lower back was hurt and his knee couldn't support him. He needed to prepare himself and attend his classes. So what could he do?

"You want me to carry you?" Soobin's idea was good but Yeonjun was a bit stubborn. He shook his head indicating that he didn't need it because he could do it. Soobin just hummed and didn't argue anymore.

A few minutes later, Yeonjun was still trying his best and Soobin stared at him with amusement. Yeonjun's face flushed in embarrassment. He was confident earlier and yet he couldn't stand even in mere seconds. But whose fault is it? It's Soobin's fault!

This thought flow to his mind and glared at the lying man. The lying man didn't do anything but stare at him. Under the intent gaze, Yeonjun slowly gulped his anger and also his embarrassment as he asked in a low voice, "Can you carry me? You see, I will be late if this will continue."

Soobin acted like he was thinking whether to carry his owner or not. "You said you could do it." He just wanted to tease Yeonjun a little bit. The time was ticking but their attention were on each other. The innocent clock, "......"

"Just carry me!"

"Hmm."

"What do you mean by 'hmm'?"

"Should I carry you or not?"

"Soobin!"

Soobin surrendered. 'It was hard to be under by your wifey eh. Glaring at me with that seductive eyes. Instead of being scared, I feel hot.'

Soobin carry Yeonjun. He was like carrying a child. The bridal style was so common and lack of opportunity for Soobin's perspective. In this way, he could touched the two soft buns. Yeonjun's arms were wrapped around his neck. Soobin intended to carry his owner like this so he could smell Yeonjun and not to forget, to touched his favorite buns.

Yeonjun felt the two big hands naughtily touch his two cheeks and for pete's sake, he was naked so he could really felt how warm, rough and big Soobin's hands. He sighed. He could struggle but he knows it won't work. He already thought many ways on how to escape but no avail. And he couldn't get up so all he could do is let Soobin handle everything.

They has reached the bathroom but Soobin was still carrying him. He was supposed to be outside! So what the rabbit doing inside with him?

"You can put me down already."

"......"

"Did you hear what I said? I said put me down and leave immediately."

"Can't I take a shower with you?"

"Of course, you can't!"

Even though Yeonjun resisted, the thing he wanted to avoid was happening! He knows that there's no reason to be embarrassed since they had already saw each other's body but he, himself couldn't help but to feel shy. Shy eh?

Soobin was too confident to feel embarrassed. He opened the shower as their bodies were drenched. His hands were groping the soft flesh so Yeonjun creased his eyebrows. Until now, Yeonjun could feel the liquid flow outside his hole and everytime they took a step it would leave a trace of droplets.

He let out a deep breath. 'My home...'

During shower, Soobin didn't do anything except of groping and cleaning Yeonjun's inside. Due to this, Yeonjun's body responded. Sometimes, Soobin would tease Yeonjun and he would got a smack on his head.

"Faster." Yeonjun said without thinking.

"Eh? What do you mean, Yeonjunie? Or rather I'd say what are you thinking?" Soobin stopped his action as he asked. His face has a teasing smile.

"I... I mean do it faster. No! Don't waste a seconds. I will really be late if you continue doing that." Yeonjun stuttered as his face flushed. It was not about being intimate, just scrubbing and washing his body. Soobin hummed and continue what he's doing.

'Yeonjunie! Yeonjunie! Now, you're lying to me? Hehe. Stuttering and blushing? Tch. Tch. And you're not thinking about something else?'

After they finished, Yeonjun could stand again so he prepare all his things and something's missing. It's the rabbit! There's no transformation. Soobin was lying in sofa and staring at him. "I will not go with you today. I will be cleaning our house."

"How can you say 'our'?! This is mine!"

"Why shouldn't I? The owner of this house is mine so why not also his properties?"

"You!" Yeonjun glared and snorted. Despite of his action, his two cheeks betrayed him. And also his heart though he's only one who could hear and feel his heartbeat.

"Heh! Do you fall inlove with me that bad?" Soobin questioned in a teasing manner.

Yeonjun ignored him and started to walked so he could leave this house of his.

"Tch. There's no goodbye kiss? Or hug? Such a bad Yeonjunie."

Soobin followed him but Yeonjun didn't stop walking as he slammed the door with such a great force. Soobin's face was priceless as he felt a little pain in his nose. "Yeonjunie, you're so mean. How can you slam the door in my face?"

He continue to complained about how his owner treat him and Yeonjun was still listening to him and let out a small smile. Yeonjun opened the door and suddenly slammed his lips into Soobin's.

"Oh? How about that?"

"......" Soobin was shocked.

"Cat got your tongue? Okay. Bye bye."

Soobin stood in front of the door and suddenly touched his lips as he stared into nowhere.

'Hah.. I'm really inlove.'