Chapter Four

The sun was already up and also Yeonjun since he has to attend classes. He cooked his food. Its smell could tell how delicious it was. Because of it, a rabbit who was sleeping earlier is already up. He became a human again.

He walked towards the scent of delicious food and it brought him in kitchen. He saw his owner wearing an apron, a cute apron. Its clothes was sando and short so a big part of his body was exposed.

"Bring me. I don't want to be alone", Soobin said as he pouted and wrapped his long arms. Hugging his owner and put his chin on his shoulder. "How? You're so big! How can I bring you? It would be suspicious", Yeonjun exclaimed as he continue to cook.

"I can be rabbit again. Yesterday night, my form was rabbit. Did you forgot?", Soobin tried to kiss him on cheek. "Did I forgot? I didn't see you! I remember you as human that night", Yeonjun explained as he avoid the soft lips which was going to land on his cheek.

"Oh? I forgot. But bring me to your class. You know there's a guy that likes you. I don't want him to be close to you. I will be your bodyguard", Soobin reasoned. He want to be with his owner all the time. About that guy, he didn't like him. It was too close to his owner so even in rabbit form, he would make him leave his owner alone with him.

"Ok. Back to your rabbit form"

"Huh?"

"I said back to your rabbit form"

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

"I want him to see me as a handsome guy so he will not assume something from you"

"How? You call that face handsome? You look cute"

"I'm cute? Cute, huh?", Soobin asked as a smirk appeared on his face. He hold Yeonjun's shoulder and made him(Yeonjun) face himself. "If I do this, you can call me cute but you know to yourself that I'm the one who will do something that make you lost your mind", he seductively said as he move his hands toward of two cheeks below. He groped it and leaned to kiss his owner on lips.

Yeonjun was shocked even his body couldn't move. His mind was yelling but his body was still steady. Not moving even a bit. He felt two hands on his butt. Its move was making himself lost his strength on his knee. It was pleasurable and made him weak. Weak from pleasure.

Soobin saw this and smirked. He want to stop but he's already on his limit. He touched the soft cheeks slowly and continue to lean. A few inches was still separating them so Soobin suddenly move his head to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun felt a soft thing on his lips. It was Soobin's lips. It was there and not moving but later on it started to move. It was slow yet aggressive. Every move held so much strength that sometime he felt their teeth hitting each other.

The both of them was engulfed by pleasure. Yeonjun started to respond to this big rabbit. No thought on their mind, just savoring each other lips. Their moment was disturbed when a smell engulfed their nose. A smell of something burning. Yeonjun quickly turn around and saw his precious food, slightly dark. He sighed as he thought that they will be eating food like this again.

"Soobin. Behave yourself. This is the second time. There are so many chances but why when I'm cooking?", Yeonjun said without hesitation. Soobin tried to hide his smile. "So can I kiss you all the time except when you're cooking, am I right?", Soobin asked.

"Huh?", Yeonyun said as he remembered what he said. He was going to speak but Soobin stopped him. "So you're okay with this?", he asked as he smiled.

"No-", Yeonjun stopped by Soobin's lips. It was on his lips again. He struggled a bit but he didn't escape. Soobin held his neck by his one hand and hugged his waist by the other hand. He was sure cornered.

'As his boyfriend, I will stop for now. He will attend his class soon' Soobin thought as he stopped. A string if saliva could be seen. Yeonjun couldn't help but to blushed when Soobin lean again and lick his lips down to his chin. Soobin was licking the liquid on Yeonjun's face.

"Stop! That's disgusting!", Yeonjun yelled as he pushed Soobin. "Disgusting? How could a sweet saliva from you become disgusting?", Soobin asked as he touched his chin as if he's thinking hard. Yeonjun blushed. With a wet lips, eyes where a little lust linger, and red cheeks, Soobin's eyes was blessed.

"Okay! Okay! Don't blush, my Yeonjun. You will become a tomato, a super red one", Soobin teased as he sat on chair. He sat like a model. "Let's eat. You will be late if you're going to stand there and be tomato", Soobin said as he tried to hide his smile. "And today, I will be rabbit, okay? So I will come with you", he continued.

Yeonjun started to prepare and later on he has finished. Two dishes was on display. It looks delicious though with a little burnt. They started to eat and again, the silence was there but it was comfortable.

After a while, Yeonjun stood up and readied his bag and also himself. Soobin quickly finished his food and became a rabbit. He jumped a multiple times and finally he was there, in front of Yeonjun's bag. He jumped and went inside of the bag.

"Soobin?", Yeonjun called as he tried to find Soobin. He heard a little noise. It was from his bag. He went where his bag was and found a rabbit with a soft and white fur.

"Cute"

"........"

Soobin want to speak but he couldn't. So he angrily jumped. This is the reason why he didn't want his rabbit form. He can't speak.

"Why so angry? You're really cute"

"......."

'Be ready later, my Yeonjun. I will give this chance for you to tease me but be ready' Soobin thought as his naughty mind explored.