My Pet Lover

If talking about a shameless person, Yeonjun knows one. It was Soobin, the big rabbit who doesn't know how to be shy. But even so, Yeonjun was happy. He was happy that this pet of him was not like him. Keep denying what he's feeling is what he's best the most. He had admit it before but he couldn't help it.

Yeonjun's eyes gaze at Soobin who was grinning. His heart thumped even harder than before, his cheeks were blushing and suddenly felt hot. He had taken a shower and the remaining water was still flowing down to his body, but why is it so hot?

"Why aren't you saying anything, Yeonjunie? Back then, even you're blushing, you could still say something mean to me. I'm sad."

Yeonjun realized his glare had change to tender gaze. The crease between his two eyebrows softened and his lips were slightly raised up. He sighed.

He walked over. 'This feeling shouldn't be suppressed by my own selfish reason. This feeling, I should let it out since it was too obvious now, so why still deny it?' As Yeonjun takes a step, a question appeared one by one. There had happened between them but Yeonjun's feeling was still unclear but now, when memories flashed inside his head, all he could was sigh. He was really coward.

Soobin sensed Yeonjun was thinking about something deeply and frowned. His mouth opened but before his voice going to rang, Yeonjun speaks in a timid but clear voice.

"I like you."

"Huh?"

Soobin's mind went blank. This is the first time, Yeonjun said this to him. His confidence suddenly swept away by his another feeling, embarrassment.

His blush was faint but Yeonjun could still see the traces. Yeonjun felt so proud at himself by making Soobin shy and also happy because it seems Soobin was still a child. "I said I like you. Do you hear me?"

Soobin was still staring, shocked. It was as if someone hits his head, he suddenly scratched his slightly red neck as he let out incoherent words.

"....mhmm.... I......ehm...."

Yeonjun walked closer and grabbed Soobin's head gently as he put it in front of his chest where his heart was located. Thump. Thump. Thump. It was just heartbeats but why does it sound as an exquisite tone? How does heart know to sing? To create a melody?

Soobin heard the thumping and hummed. His voice was overlapping to Yeonjun's heartbeat. His shy self earlier has change to comfortable and his confidence was slowly returning. He wrapped his long arms around Yeonjun's waist as he put him to his lap without removing his head to Yeonjun's chest.

"You like me?" His voice was hoarse.

"Mmm." Yeonjun's small answer made Soobin hugged him tighter.

After that, silence engulfed them. The silence, once again, they found it comfortable. Yeonjun lowered his head as he sniff Soobin's hair. Why it does calm him? His heavy feeling that was always with him before, was gone like it hasn't appeared at all.

This moment, made them forget that Yeonjun was still not fully clothed when the knot suddenly let go as the towel slide down. The slender legs, soft flesh, and smooth skin appeared before Soobin's eyes.

Lust suddenly flashed in Soobin's eyes.

"This will be our official first make love, right? Yeonjunie?"

Too shy by the sudden incident, Yeonjun nodded instead of speaking.

In an instant, Yeonjun was already under of Soobin. Soobin roamed his eyes to Yeonjun's erotic body. He gulped as he felt his big thing slowly made its own tent.

Yeonjun was embarrassed so he looked away, showing his slender and smooth neck. His lips was quivering and his eyelashes trembled. Was it because of fear or anticipation?

Soobin saw all this small action of his owner. No, it should be lover. He trailed his lips to his lover's neck up to his face and finally landed on Yeonjun's lips. He ravished it and Yeonjun willingly accept as he opened his mouth and responded.

Soobin paused as he said, "You should learn to love me, Yeonjunie. If you don't, I'm still going to love you until you love me."

"I love you. Does it count?" Yeonjun said. Though his voice was low, Soobin heard how Yeonjun sincere was.

The night was full of love. And the start of Soobin as Yeonjun's lover. He thought while lying comfortably beside Soobin as he caressed his cheeks gently 'My pet lover.'

------

My Pet Lover has finally ended. Sorry to disappoint all of you but this is the end. Thank you for reading and commenting!