Chapter Sixteen

Yeonjun's class has finished. He bid his goodbye to Beomgyu and took a bus to go home. The sky was covered by cloud that looks like a cotton candy. The wind was slightly warm that made Yeonjun comfortable.

He leans his head to the window as he crossed his arms and as well as take a nap. After a while, he woke up and went outside of the bus. The bus start moving when he finally landed his feet in the cement floor. The action, made his hair sway. He squinted his eyes and removed the hair that was hanging on his eyes.

He turned around and walk a bit. While walking, he would gently kick a rock a few times, whistle and looked around. His head bounce when someone called him.

He saw a giant rabbit, waving its hands enthusiastically with a big smile plastered on its face. Soobin looks like a child waiting for his friend. It was kinda cute despite his tall height. Instead of smilling back, Yeonjun sneered. This giant rabbit is two-faced creature. It's not cute, it's a perverted rabbit!

Soobin saw Yeonjun's action.

"Hehe."

Yeonjun takes off his shoes when he reached his house, ignoring the big rabbit. His action in the morning, it was just flow of the moment. The other side of him mocked him. 'You liked it.'

"Tch." Yeonjun wore his ugly smile. He felt someone groping his two buns. 'How can I liked it? I'm not horny everyday. I'm not rabbit like him.' The other side of him mocked him again. 'So why are you not doing anything? Like pushing?'

Well, this Yeonjun, it was not himself. He actually liked it but kept denying it.

"Stop. I'm going to shower." He gripped the hands that were groping him and pushed it slightly. Soobin slightly loosened his smile but quickly pull his lips in a big grin. 'My Yeonjun is shy. I understand. Earlier he'd kissed me so it's natural for him to be like this.'

But even so, Soobin would let not the chance to slip away from his sight. He followed Yeonjun with a big grin and gently brush his hand against Yeonjun's back. Yeonjun was not sensitive at all but when it comes to Soobin, his sensitivity almost reach its own end. As a result, he shuddered and glared back.

The home, the one Soobin had cleaned was still a bit messy. Well, he doesn't know about cleaning at all. All he knows is to love his owner.

Yeonjun saw this and silently sighed but also smiled. He threw his bag as he took the towel and went inside the bathroom. Soobin was also about to go in when the door slammed so hard in front of him. "Yeonjunie...."

"Can I come in?"

"Knock! Knock!"

"Yeonjunie?"

"Why aren't you answering?"

Soobin asked many questions but no one responded. He sighed in silent and sat in the soft mattress. He was thinking about how his owner change so fast. A minute ago, he would be sweet as he changed back to being mean to him.

Yeonjun takes a while for bathing and Soobin was already bored. He stared at nowhere, glance at the door of the bathroom, looking if Yeonjun has finished his time inside the bathroom. Eventually, he laid his back as he stretched his four limbs.

A click sounded. Soobin snapped his head while lying. "......."

The word was going to be spoken was stuck in Soobin's throat as his eyes stared intently at the man before him and gulped. Yeonjun's lower body was wrapped by towel, his eyes were lowered, his hair was damped, and his cheeks flushed red probably due to the warm water he used. It was truly enticing him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I look good?" Yeonjun asked when he saw how Soobin looked at him.

"You look good......under me."

Yeonjun snorted but his cheeks seemed flushed even more. Soobin noticed the little change and felt a little itcyh in his heart. The way his owner acts cute, he probably ended up with a tissue stuck in his nose.

"Yeonjunie, I know you like me or rather love me. I can see anything and I have a proof." Soobin was confident when saying these sentences.

"Huh? What are you saying? And look at you, being serious. My eyes are not used to it." Yeonjun sensed Soobin's seriousness but couldn't see his eyes.

As Yeonjun was expecting for some serious talk, words that leave Soobin's mouth made him realize, there's no way Soobin would be serious even for a minute. He was too embarrassed, all he could do was to glare.

"You know, Yeonjunie, your ass was always telling that you love me. Even your cute hole, loves me eh. Hehe. The reason why there's a three moles in your butt is ever since you were born, you are destined to love my all."

Tomato Yeonjun, "........."

Confident Soobin, "Hehe."