Chapter One

"Why did you leave me?", someone asked which startled him. Yeonjun feels nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous when someone you don't know was in your house? He looked around until he found a naked person, sitting comfortably on his sofa.

"Who are you?", He made his voice firm but he didn't success. He stuttered while saying it. "I'm your rabbit", the naked guy said, his long legs was apart from each other.

"You're kidding me. My rabbit is cute and tiny not big and human like you. And sit properly", Yeonjun said, his voice was filled with embarrassment when he said the last sentence. He could see the big thing between that guy's long legs.

"Don't you believe me? So I must something, right? To prove that I'm your rabbit", he said confidently, no hesitation. "You have a mole on your butt cheek. Mmmm.... That's three, right?", he continued, his eyes was intently staring at Yeonjun.

"How did you know?!", Yeonjun yelled, his face became a red tomato. His hands blocked his face and even his hands was red. The naked guy found it cute and sexy at the same time. "It's because I'm your rabbit", he simply said as he licked his lips. His owner looks like a delicious food now in front of him.

"But why are you human?", Yeonjun asked as he came closer to his another sofa in front of this naked guy to sit. He has calmed down now. But he couldn't help himself from seeing the other guy thing since the naked guy didn't change his position.

"It's a long story. Why do you keep asking me? Can you give me a clothes or do you want me to be naked all day? I'm okay with that", the naked guy asked as he smirked, with a hand on his chin.

"I think my clothes will not fit you", Yeonjun guessed as his eyes stared at the naked guy's body. If his thing was already big, his body was also big. Not with a bulky muscles, just broad shoulder, and a tall legs.

"So are you okay of me being naked in your house?", he asked, a playful smirk on his handsome face. "Of course not. I think just wrap your body with a towel. It's just for today. Tommorow I'm gonna buy a clothes for you", Yeonjun said, his slender fingers was on his forehead. He's tired physically. Earlier, it's just his body but now even his brain.

"Oh. I'm gonna take a shower. I think I need to", Yeonjun said as he saw how the naked eyes' sparked. He ignored it and he stood up, ready his clothes. He noticed the naked guy was following him so he asks. "Why are you following me?"

"Let's take a bath together", the naked guy.

"No", Yeonjun.

"Before we take a bath together, so why not now?"

"That was before. Now, not anymore."

"But I want."

"And I don't want."

Yeonjun started to walk to bathroom and the naked guy followed him. "Soobin, I said I don't want", Yeonjun said, his voice shows how pissed he was. "But I want", Soobin stubbornly said and he walked faster.

"Okay. You go first", Yeonjun said as he sighed. He stopped but Soobin wasn't having it. He wants to take a shower with his Yeonjun. Soobin dragged Yeonjun to the bathroom and immediately open the shower to wet Yeonjun so he doesn't have any choice but to be with him in the bathroom.

"Soobin!"