Chapter Nine

Yeonjun was feeling good until he felt something poking his untouched hole. "What  are you doing? Why are you inserting something on my butthole?", he asked with trembling voice. "And how come I'm naked?", he continued. He was as if have woken up from deep sleep.

Soobin didn't answer and continue he was doing. He tried inserting his one finger on the tight hole but it's not going in. He spat his saliva and wipe it to the rosy hole. He tried again and it's finally in.

Yeonjun felt uncomfortable when he felt something inserted his inside. 'It's hurts! You! What are you doing?!'

Soobin moved his finger inside of the soft flesh. It was hot and tight. It was sucking his finger. Moving his one finger to loosen the tight hole. He added another finger and again.

"It's hurts! Stop it, Soobin!", Yeonjun yelled as his voice was trapped in the room. No one can hear them outside or know what they are doing. His inside felt like it has been ripped by something.

Soobin didn't hear anything. He kept moving his three fingers inside of Yeonjun. He couldn't wait to shove his thing to this tight hole. He wants to see his owner begging for more. His owner's face being fucked by him. He wants to see it. His mind explored as he didn't realized that he was shoving his three fingers fastly.

Yeonjun tried to struggled but always stopped by Soobin. He couldn't do anything but to groaned and endured the pain. "Ugh! Argh! Stop!"

The big rabbit stopped. His fingers halted but he didn't pulled it out. "Stop? You want me to stop? I promise you, darling I will be gentle. Please. I just want to be inside of you", Soobin said. "And you're hard. Your milk keep flowing down. It's such a waste to not continue this."

Yeonjun don't want this because it was such a pain in the ass, literally. But this thing will happen no matter what. He just laid in his bed as he felt the pain on his bottom. He closed his eyes as he stop himself from crying. 'Fuck. It's just hurts.'

Soobin saw this and guilt creep in his heart. He was drown in lust that he didn't realized what he was doing. "Sorry, my Yeonjun", he apologized as he pulled his finger out but Yeonjun stopped it.

"Continue. It will happen anyway" , Yeonjun said. Soobin can't help but feel guilty. They were in Yeonjun's house and Soobin did something inappropriate though they have the permission. "No. Let's stop this. You're hurt."

"Continue."

Soobin sighed as he kissed Yeonjun on lips and insert his finger to the tight hole. Yeonjun was a bit better than before because Soobin kissed him while doing it.

Soobin fingers was inside and keep moving while his lips working on Yeonjun's lips. His kisses went to Yeonjun's chest. He kissed the other sensitive bud while his other hand was playing to the other.

Yeonjun was feeling it again. Pleasure. He moaned again and again. Until he felt different kind of pleasure, his voice was different than earlier. It was a little high. "Uh! Ah! Ah...."

"I'm going to put it", Soobin declared as he put his big thing in front of the twitching hole. He pushed and it was still tight. It's just the tip but Yeonjun felt a million of pain.

"..mmm....ugh....ah.."

"You're tight, Darling."

"It's...hur....hurts..."

"Endure it. Later you will be feeling good."

"...ugh...agh!"

Soobin pushed his thing inside of Yeonjun. He felt cumming but he stopped it because he wanted to enjoyed this moment. One more thrust and the whole thing was finally reached the deep.

"Do...don't....ugh...mo..move..."

"I know, my Yeonjun."

They kissed while they were connected. Soobin waited patiently. "Move...now.."

"Con...condom..."

"I forgot to wear one."

"You!"

"Let's just continue, my Yeonjun."

Yeonjun was a little pissed because Soobin didn't wear condom. His parents gave them but they didn't use it. Yeonjun was thinking while Soobin started to move slowly.

"Ah....ah! Stop...it!"

Soobin continue to thrust in and out. He looked at Yeonjun's face and he already felt cumming. It was so erotic that Soobin want to hide it to everyone. Only him can see this seductive Yeonjun.

Thrust. Thrust.

Yeonjun cum. His chest was covered with his own semen down to his stomach. Soobin didn't stop thrusting as Yeonjun was feeling it again. His thing stood up again.

Pushed in. Pulled out. This action repeated several times until Soobin cum inside of Yeonjun. It was hot flowing outside of Yeonjun as Soobin pulled out his thing.

For Yeonjun, he cum three times. His body was such a mess. With a semen on his body and flowing outside of his rosy hole, a kiss marks, and a red face with an eyes filled with lust, it's sure erotic.

It happened as if Yeonjun didn't felt any pain earlier. His mind that time only knew about pleasure nothing else. He keep moaning when Soobin thrust again.

"Ah...I...can't....any..ah!"

"Darling saying no while his body wants me. Yeonjun you're sure a little liar."

Soobin said this as if he wasn't himself. It as if stranger talking to Yeonjun who didn't noticed the changes as he was drown by lust.

It has became aggressive. Who would thought that the cute rabbit has this kind of side? Thrusting powerfully as Yeonjun started to lose his mind. He felt good and also Soobin.

He felt good again and it's not the last time.