Chapter Eleven

"Love, stop it already."

"Wait! Can't you see this? My baby is not my baby anymore! See?! Just let me take a picture."

"They will wake up if you continue doing that."

"Just shut up. You always disturb me. They will wake up not because of me but you."

Yeonjun nuzzled to seek warmth as the other guy embraced him with care. The beam of the sun was focused on their body that were cover by a thick fabric. They were oblivious about the two person inside their room.

"Oh! That was a good shot."

"Love."

"Once more babies! Come closer. That's it! Good boy."

"Love. I will bur-."

"Don't! I will stop! See?!"

Yeonjun woke up by the noise as he slowly opened his eyes and later on closed them again by a sudden light. He blinked a several times as he noticed  two blurred person. 'Who's this? Umm...two person? Ah!'

He suddenly spring as he felt terrible pain in his lower. "Ouch. That's hurt."

"Oh my! My baby is already not virgin. Congrats, Yeonjunie!", his mom loud voice made him back to reality. Where his parents saw him naked lying beside a guy.

"How many times?! If three times, the last time was without condom, right?!"

"Love, your mouth. Stop being nosy. You naughty woman."

"Naughty woman? Of course I am!"

Yeonjun was embarrassed earlier but now he was dumbfounded as he sighed and said, "Mom. Can you leave us alone for now?"

"Okay, baby. And Soobin, please take care of my baby, ha?"

"Yes, ma." Soobin.

"Our baby, love." Yeonjun's father.

"He's mine!" His mother.

"He's ours."

"No!"

"......"

Yeonjun once again sighed as he helplessly stared at his father. His father immediately understood and said, "Love, let's leave."

The two had already leave and his mother was reluctant to leave but later on she gave up when she heard the word 'burn'. She was the one who said, "Let's leave now.  And who said that I wouldn't leave, huh?"

"........"

"........"

"......."

Yeonjun helplessly sighed and stared at Soobin who was smiling at him like a rabbit. Well, he's a rabbit anyway. "Where are you going?", Soobin asked when Yeonjun tried to stand up.

"Bathroom."

"Can I join?"

"No need."

Yeonjun stood up while enduring the pain. First, his legs were trembling, almost couldn't stand as if he his legs were numb. As his several attemp, he finally stand up though there's still a pain.

As he proudly stand up, two long arms wrapped to his waist. He forgot that he was still naked. "Standing while naked? You are sure tempting me to eat you again, my Yeonjun."

"I wasn't seducing you, big bunny. You see, I'm trying to stand not seducing you. You are assuming something unimaginable."

"It's still morning and you're already pissed. Don't you love me?", Soobin pouted, acting cute. Yeonjun love this side of Soobin but he quickly hide his smile and said, "Let go", ignoring the cuteness of his bunny and the last question.

"Take bath together or one more round?", Soobin asked. His eyes show ill intention while his lips formed an innocent smile.

Yeonjun shivered when he heard that. He helplessly sighed and said, "Okay. Just let me go. We will take a shower together. Happy?"

"Yes, extremely happy."

Yeonjun was about to walk when he suddenly feel like he was being lifted. "Don't need to carry me. I can walk on my own."

"You sure? We will take a lot of time if you walk. I was really big, huh? To the point you can't walk."

"I can walk, just slowly."

"You admit. So I will carry you."

"......."

After their long argument, they finally in bathroom. Yeonjun was feeling embarrassed as he saw Soobin staring at him down to his ass. His face heated up and glared at the big bunny. Even his ass blushed which turned on Soobin.

"Stop staring."

"......."

Yeonjun jolt when he felt the cold water flowing to his body. "Soobin, why did you turn on the shower? I wasn't ready!"

"Eh? Yeonjun why did you turn on my big thing?", Soobin teased as he rubbed his big thing on Yeonjun's round ass. Yeonjun shivered as his knee suddenly went numb.

"Weak already, huh?"

"Stop this. Let me take a bath in peace. You promise to not do anything", Yeonjun pleaded as his little thing slowly stood up. He was supported by Soobin's big hand which was on his waist, tightly grabbing his waist.

Soobin acted as if he didn't heard Yeonjun and continue rubbed his thing. "My Yeonjun, do you want me to pleasure you?"

"Just stop."

"I don't want."

"My babies, it's time to eat! Soobinie stop eating my baby!", a feminine voice was heard and Yeonjun blushed as Soobin stopped his action. "Let's stop this for now even though my little Soobin was craving for your tightness. Let's continue this in our home, darling."

'Mom! You really love teasing me! I'm going to tell dad to burn your collection! And you big bunny, you do what you want, huh?! I'm suffering!'

'Though you're feeling good.'

'Stop talking to me!'

'Pleasure. Ah! Ah! Ah!'

'Ah I'm going crazy! Even myself was talking back to me!'