Chapter Fourteen

Yeonjun was inside of the bathroom with a bunny who's squeaking all the time like he wants to say something. Yeonjun rubbed his hands on the Soobin's fur as the bubble began to show up. Soobin who's in his rabbit form couldn't do anything so he complained.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

Despite of not understanding what soobin was saying, Yeonjun could guessed that this cute rabbit was pissed. Thinking about it, his lips moved upward and later on gently laughed. 'It was indeed cute, right?!'

Hearing this, Soobin's little head suddenly looked back. 'What can I do when you're laughing like that? Making my heart shy yet bold eh. But! I can't stay this forever! You know, Yeonjunie, I can make you laugh in my human form. Hehe. I also can make you cry. Cry in extreme pleasure.'

The squeaking sound became weird as if someone with malicious intention was giggling. Yeonjun couldn't help himself but shudder. He stopped his hands and looked at the rabbit who's still squeaking weirdly. He smacked the little head gently but Soobin almost lost his breath.

Soobin's cute eyes glared at the other guy as he affectionately thought about his perverted thoughts. 'Aye! Aye! Naughty Yeonjunie. You want me to smack you too? Hehe. Why did I thought about buns eh? Yeonjunie, do you know what I mean?'

Yeonjun sighed as he washed Soobin's body. Aware of what Soobin was thinking, he started to doubt that this rabbit was not the old one he used to adored. Who would thought that this cute creature has a thing for this kind of stuff? Tch. Tch. Sayings are definitely true!

Water droplets was smoothly slipping in Yeonjun's legs. He wore a short so he wouldn't wet his clothes. As Soobin's little eyes moved, he was stuck at tempting legs. 'Such a soft, soft legs, Yeonjunie.'

Yeonjun was reminiscing about his past when he felt a hot and soft object licking his legs. His eyes widened as he jolted. He stared at the culprit and pointed him. "You!"

'Why did you do that?! And in that form, really?! Where did my cute and innocent rabbit go?!'

The rabbit gaze at him. The weird squeak immediately popped up again and Yeonjun sudder again! 'Why?! Why I feel danger?!'

In a blink of an eye, Soobin's human form greeted him. Sexily lying in bathtub. His well built body was exposed before him, looking like a fresh and delicious food. Yeonjun looked at the top to down.

"What? Stunned, My Yeonjun? Well, you're lucky. You're the only one who can see me like this so let me see your body too." Soobin put his elbow at the side as he licked his already red lips. Yeonjun saw this and gulped.

"....put clothes on!", Yeonjun yelled while his white face reddened. He turned around and went towards the door when he felt a chiling feeling in his back. His back was wet!

Feeling satisfied, Soobin stood up while looking at the now wet back of his owner. Since Yeonjun wore a thin t-shirt, it was clinging to his skin, making him slightly uncomfortable.

Soobin could clearly see the skin beneath the this fabric and felt his thing stood up. He looked down and saw a large tent and patted his thing that was exposed as if comforting his lonely friend.

"My Yeonjun, why aren't you looking at me?"

"......."

"Look at me, darling."

"......shameless!"

Soobin smirked and slowly wrapped his long arms around Yeonjun's slim waist. The coldness was replaced by warmth and Yeonjun's heart almost jump outside of his rib cage.

Soobin rubbed himself against Yeonjun's fully clothed buttocks. As he rubbed himself, his lips touch Yeonjun's fair skin. Kissed his nape and earlobe where redness could be seen as though his lips was a brush and his owner's skin was the paper.

"Feel my little Soobin?"

Yeonjun didn't answered instead he moaned. Hearing this, Soobin's action became faster and aggressively licked, sucked, and bite the skin of his owner.

Gasps. Moans. Breathes.

Yeonjun was losing his mind so he didn't noticed that his short and underwear had slightly been taken off. Feeling a hot, long and thick rubbing on his back, he suddenly realized the situation he was in. He tried to escape but Soobin held him tighter.

Soobin made Yeonjun faced him and hungrily kissed Yeonjun's parted lips, giving him an opportunity to enter his tongue inside of Yeonjun's hot cavern. He explored everything inside as he walked backward and sat on bathtub while carrying Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was dragged down and sat on Soobin's lap. As he was being kissed by the hungry rabbit, he sensed a hard thing poking his tight hole. He's not innocent so he knew what was this thing. In his first, it was hurt but it drifted away and replaced by pleasure which made him lost his mind.

'What should I do? Flow with pleasure or resist? But if I resist, will it be success?' He thought. Soobin saw the hesitation in Yeonjun's eyes.

"I will be gentle."

One sentence made Yeonjun's mind calmed down and chose to feel pleasure. Yeonjun nodded.

Soobin probed his one finger as he felt the tightness of Yeonjun's hole and it was sucking his finger. He moved and added another one. And one again.

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

Soobin turned on the shower and wet both of them. Despite of the cold water, they felt warm.

When it was enough stretched, Soobin put his thing in the entrance. Slowly, he thrust. Yeonjun knitted his brows together. 'Hurts.'

Smooch.

Soobin kissed Yeonjun to divert his attention. Yeonjun responded as he fold his arms around Soobin's neck. 'Sweet.'

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

And they drown themselves in pleasure. Who knows how many they did it? 

-----

Author: Sucks at writing intimate part. Hays! And Happy Birthday, Namjoonie! Wish that you and Jin will be happy!