Chapter 22

Allys POV

I had over heard James talking to someone about something along the lines of being frightened but I didn't pay much attention to the conversation because lets be honest, it's rude to listen to a conversation when its not even about you, I thought. I floated round the pool, taking in the sun rays while I could. It was nice to be alone for a while to reflect on things, to things like my childhood. I lived such a happy childhood, I used to go out with friends, a few parties here and there, also used to go on quite a few holidays with my parents, I smiled at the thought of my childhood, but ovbiously people grow up and things go opposite ways, like my life did. I wish life didn't turn so shit so early for me but I suppose thats how it is. Nobody can change what happens, it just happens. No one can predict your future for you, unless you plan it out and it all goes the way you want it to, then lucky you. But anyway, enough of life lessons.

I got out the pool, put my towel on the floor and decided I needed a bit of colour on my skin as Summer wasn't going to last forever. I lay, down  and put my sunglasses over my eyes. As I was lying there, I was thinking. For my 19th, I want to get a tattoo on my wrists, one saying 'True' and the other saying 'Survivor', because to me I am a survivor. I could have lost that battle and I wouldn't be lying here now, I could have been 6ft under or whatever my parents would have wanted to do with my body at the time, because quite frankly, I don't think they would have cared what I did, because they couldn't give a fuck about me now.

Beaus POV

I sat in the kitchen and looked out the window and looked over at Ally. God she was gorgeous. What the hell are you thinking Beau, she is with James. Get yourself together. She lay there, in her bikini and I could see all her flaws, but under neath all those cuts, scars, she was a normal girl, who I presume had her life planned out, go to uni, find a job and have a family but that was all ruined. James was one lucky lad, but he also had to be careful with her, as she could go back to how she was, but that time she wouldn't have anyone. She wouldn't was us and she doesn't have Jack anymore, no parents and no friends. Was I jealous of James? Course I fucking was, he had he.

Even though we have only known her what near enough 6 months, I had fallen for her. Hard.

I shut my eyes, and took a deep breath in. Tonight I was going out, get absolutely wasted and try to forget my feelings for her, but someone really quite unique was going to have to try do that, and that was going to be hard.

6 Hours later.....

"LADS? I'm going out, don't expect me back early" I shouted, not that anyone would care. I walked out the house and to the clubs. I bumped into a few fans on the way down there.

"Beau? Can I have a picture? Where are you going?"

"Sure, and I'm going out alone for a few hours" I answered

"You seem down?" She said

"I'm fine, just tired from tour rehersals I guess" I said, trying to hide the fact that I was actually upset over the girl in my house.

"Aw, well at least tour will be fucking amazing" she said, while i just nodded.

"I've got to go now, thank you girls. See you round" I said while walking away. I love all my fans but tonight, its just going to be me and the alcohol.

I walked into a club and went straight to the bar, and ordered my first drink of many. You might be thinking that I'm overeacting, but when you help someone so much and you notice that they are just a normal person even after whatever they have gone through, you fall for their personality and not for their problems, but when the girl starts dating one of your best mates, it is the worst. We all helped her but I tried my hardest with her, but no James won over me. Not going to be bitter about it, because it might not even work between them. Or thats what you hope Beau.

Drink after drink, and nothing seemed to be working, but it was safe to say, I was quite drunk, but not drunk enough to forget where I am. So I gave up and went to the beach, to clear my mind of eveyrthing, and maybe this alcohol.

Allys POV

James and I had decided we needed a little bit if couple time, so we went to the beach. We walked along the front of the sea, holding hands, laughing and the occasional hug here and there,

"Thank you James, if I could I would come to the beach everyday, I love it here so much. Makes me forget about bad things and brings back my positive energy that I seem to have lost"

"No problem, the beach is somewhere I came a lot to think. Also Ally, when is your birthday? Beacause I remember seeing something in Jacks house of your 16th, or something"

"Its in 2 weeks, but I dont want to do anything. Plus your not here. But all I want to do is get my first tattoo" I said

"Ally your turning 19. You have to do something, doesn't matter if I'm not here. I want you to enjoy your birthday and what you thinking of getting and where?"

"It won't be the same without you James, if I decide to do anything, I will wait for you to come home and we can do something then. I would like 'True Survivor' on my wrists. Like True on one wrist and Survivor on the other. So when people see it, I can tell them how I overcame this hell procedure"

"That is an amazing idea Al, I like it" he said, we stopped and faced eachother. I smiled at James and he placed his hand on the back of my neck and bought our lips together. It had felt like an eternity since we last kissed, but it just makes me want more of his kisses. Our lips moved in sync with eachother, we pulled away and placed our foreheads together. I looked in his eyes and they seemed to shine in the light of the moon in the sky. Just as we pulled away some drunk shouted

"Hey look, its the lovebirds" we both turned round to see Beau walking towards us but not in a straight line.

"What the fuck Beau?" James shouted

"Just came to the beach, didn't I? Is that not allowed?" he hiccuped

"Not in this state. No. So I think we should get you home before you hurt yourself or someone" I said, I motioned for James to get one side of him while I grabbed the other side.

"Your so prettttty Ally" he slurred

"Thanks, but lets just concentrate on getting you home" I said. So we walked back to the house and placed him in the kitchen, where I got him a glass of water while James steadied Beau so he didn't fall over.  I passed him the water and he downed it all within seconds. I mouthed to James 'lets get him to bed' and he just nodded. We got him to his bed, where James started to take of his jeans and t-shirt, I looked down at him and he had passed out asleep, so I walked out the room to James'

James came back 5 minutes later,

"He is such a handful when hes had a drink"

"I know, I remember him the first time I came here"

"That was a good night, and I am so sorry he had to ruin the moment back on the beach tonight" James said, looking a bit upset

"Don't worry, we can do it again" I said

"Yeah we can" James said as he took his shirt off and threw it in some direction before getting into his bed.

Fair to say, I am going to miss James a lot when he goes out to Las Vegas. I am also worried to hell, that he is going to find someone better than me while he is out there.

_________________

Heyyy, so I am not quite sure if I am 100% happy with this.

Hope you guys have an AMAZING New Year. Remember, you can kik me when you want, username welshfangirl and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I LOVE YOU ALL, XXX

Comment, Vote, etcccc

XxX