chapter one

Hello! This is my first novel ever I'm so happy to write this story. This story is from my heart i imagine this alot and i decided to write this one down. Your votes and comments will mean a lot to me. Enjoy!
B

UBBLE by coco bam.

Emma's POV

*******

"Hey there lover girl" that's belle my friend she's more like a sister to me we went to high school together, i remember our first day in high school where she had to fight a kid trying to bully me And since that day we have been best friends i can't imagine life without belle. I looked up to her after putting my red lipstick on with a big smile i turned to her, "you sure will kill it tonight, when Steve sees you after six years he'll go crazy tonight" she said trying to fix my hair, i couldn't help but smile.
it's been 6 years already since Steve left i still remember all the promises we made to eachother. Steve was my first love we met at a party in college that we both didn't want to be in i was forced by belle to go i didn't feel wanted anyways, i went up the stairs and entered a room that is empty it was almost impossible to find a room empty i walked in the room was neat and the atmosphere there was so great i moved to the bathroom to wash my face i was exhausted i got into the bathroom and washed my face i got out and i saw a guy half naked and drunk " I'm so sorry I'm in your room i..i.. Just wanted to.... He looked at me and smiled and got so close to me i didn't know what was happening should i run i asked my self but his eyes are so pure and.. And... And he kissed me my very first kiss.
"he is here!!! Belle screamed to my ears to make me come back to reality i jumped " OMG I'm so nervous belle tell me how do i look" she looked at me with one eye closed and smiled and said "you look pretty Emma" well.... belle has also convinced me to move and forget about Steve since we lost contact 3yrs ago yea... We lost contact 3yrs ago i haven't heard from him his mother caroline told me her son was coming today i always looked after caroline like my mother. " c'mon emma let's go" belle said.
    We  got to caroline's home and i saw people it was like a ceremony "uhmm emma i thought it was supposed to be a dinner with you and Steve what's up with these people... " i don't know belle i said almost losing my voice "well we won't find out standing here" she said grabbing my hands.. We went in and immediately i saw Steve standing so tall and more handsome my heart skipped and i could feel i couldn't breathe, he was chatting with his old friends he didn't know i was there i guess.. I turned and i saw caroline smiling and walking towards me i hugged her and she said " you look beautiful today thank you for coming for the thanks giving emma" so it was a thanksgiving but steve just got back today so why do a thanksgiving today unless....... Clink clink caroline using a spoon to hit her glass to draw everyone's attention and she succeeded. " you are all welcome to my son Steve thanksgiving today" she said smiling i always thought my son wasn't going to come back to me but to God be the glory he is here today and not only that, he came back with the love of his life" and everyone was clapping in excitement "wait what... "Belle looked at me " what the hell is she saying" i was lost i stood there watching as Steve and a girl walk up to his mum she was tall, dark hair, shiny eyes, beautiful smile... I could feel tears coming i tried taking them back i swallowed so hard i found my way outside i couldn't control my tear. belle came to me and hugged me i raised my eyes up and i saw Steve hands in his pocket looking so handsome, i sniffed and told belle to wait inside she looked at me like "are you sure you're going be okay" i smiled and nodded and she left.
******
******

hope you enjoyed this part
I enjoyed it i played heaven while writing this and i literally became emotional
Please comment and like
New page coming soon