chapter six

Josh POV

"Ryan was right. every song I've written is about me everyone knows that, it's like me updating my fans about myself but.... if i use Emma's words to form a song those ain't about me."
Ughhh...

Emma's POV

My phone rang i was hoping it would be belle she's all i need right now
But it was joyce from work
"Hey emmie i haven't seen you today at work"
"Yea Joyce I'm down with cold" i coughed
"Oh my I'm really sorry about that, if you need anything I'm one call away"
"Thanks Joyce"
  I just needed to stay at home and think about myself i was really frustrated i heard the doorbell
"I swear it better not be Mr burger face"  i got up walking fast so i can open and slam the door at his face.
"Belle"
"Asshole" she said pushing herself into my apartment.
"Belle i went to hug her "I'm sorry i said awful things to you i was mad at Steve but i took it out on you"
"It's fine Emma you was right about everything you said and I'm so sorry for being a pushy person" she said as we hugged how did you know i was home i asked
Ummm well.....let's not go there.

You slapped him!!!!
Yea.....
"Emma"
"he kept on talking about how bad i am keeping promises it upset me and he didn't seem to see that i am in the picture too and i have a life it was just about him." I said folding my hands.
"look em..... Her phone rang
"Emma i have to go I'll talk to you later"
We hugged and she left.
I took a deep breath and doze off.

         I didn't go to work for a week i was indoors i got a lot of flowers from my colleagues.
Beck told me about our new boss i didn't care anyway, I'm loved everyone loves Emma
I was about to eat breakfast i heard the doorbell.
I opened the door and it was Steve standing in front of me how dare him, he walked into my apartment
"What do you want Steve"
"Emma you came to my party telling me how unfaithful i was to you meanwhile you are the unfaithful one" my eyes got bigger
"What Steve what the hell are you talking about"
"oh Emma stop the drama I've seen your pictures everywhere with the famous josh Mr lover boy and I'm sorry about your breakup but Emma you cheated on me while we were still together"he said hitting the couch "breakup"
"what are you talking about steve"
He gave me a deadly look and walked out.
How dare him come into my apartment and walk out on me.
I took my phone checked the media and i saw josh just released a new song and i listened to it
              *******
  i so hate josh more than the word promise right now, how could he use something that hurt me to please the world, he is such a loser.
I was so mad.... so so mad.
It was past 10pm when i heard the door bell i rushed i thought it was belle i needed her but behold it was josh he looked drunk
"hey" i said putting my hands to my chest
"what do you want, you are drunk i said looking at his eyes those blue eyes they were beautiful
"can.. I. Come in Emma"
" no way as a matter of fact you are leaving now"
"Emma please...... I need you"
I could hear my heart beat
"so you can write another song" I continued
"No Emma please just let me in"
I rolled my eyes and let him in.
I was wearing a crop top and shorts really short which was exposing a little of my ass.
"why did you come here josh you should know you're the last person i want to see"
"Emma" he called walking close to me
"I've been thinking about you a lot i can't get you off my head, your eyes are the most beautiful thing have seen he grabbed me on the waist making our bodies touch, i want to kiss your lips so bad Emma he planted a soft kiss on my nose, then on my cheek i need you so bad emma he rest his lips on mine i pulled his head closer to kiss him damn its been long i had a good kiss. i could feel his hands touching my skin i gave out a little moan, he was breathing fast soon he lifted my top up i wasn't wearing a bra he kissed my chest smoothly ,amazing. he touched my breast i moaned he put me on the counter i was turn on don't blame me my whole body was turned off was six years i couldn't control myself . i took off his shirt and he kissed me passionately "i can't stop thinking about you emma" he smiled at me. And tried to pull his belt.
I knew i had to stop him before.... You know but i wanted him to continue.....
finally my hands started working again i
pushed him softly "what Emma why'd stop"
"I can't......"
he looked at me and put my top down and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips.