chapter 13

Emma's POV

I went up with Bianca to calm her down i see her as my friend and sister now i can't let anything happen to her
"Hey" i said
"Emma..." She was crying already.
"Hey calm down, what's wrong? if it's about  josh  he didn't mean any of that"
"No Emma that's not it, i am just sad I'm not happy with my life"
"Shush......don't say that Julia" that's the first time i called her Julia i don't know why but i did.
"Emma all my life i have lived to be the good child josh on the other hand is the irresponsible child and he doesn't care, all i wanted is to make my parent happy but..."
"But what Julia"
"I'm tired" she couldn't control her tears
And right now i don't know if I'm doing the right thing i don't want to be a CEO i mean i want to be rich but i have my own dreams, josh achieved his already but me I'm still following my parents dreams and i am tired
Julia...." I gave her some tissues to wipe her tears.
"The annoying part is I'm getting married to someone i don't love"
"What? Omg you're not in love with steve ?"
"No i just wanted to get married to him so he can take over the company and i can live my life and i know you and Steve had a thing"
Okay i think i frosh for about 30 secs
"You what?"
"Cmon Emma I'm not a child
I just wanted to ignore everything and get on with the marriage so i can be free from this life"
"Julia look at me i smiled to her
"You know you and your brother think alike"
"No we don't"
"Yes you both do because your brother thinks if he runs the company he won't be a cool guy and I'm guessing that's what you think too"
"Yea...."  "Julia being a CEO doesn't mean you can't be cool or be a fashionista or go clubbing
But what i want to tell you is don't ever sell your happiness for anything"
"What do you mean Emma"
"You don't love steve but you wanted to get married to him so he can take over the family business but you didn't think about the marriage are you going to be happy? If you have children would your children be happy with their parents....  so my dear...
She hugged me so tight.
"I love you Emma"
"And FYI josh is taking over the company now"
"Oh my God Emma what did you say to him"
"Oh no all thanks to you i don't know what you said to him but whatever you did worked"
"Emma one more thing how do i break up with Steve"
"Hmm well steve gave me the worst break up i think he deserves worst" she gave me a smile in support. "oh i know" She whispered her idea to me oh my God that is awesome so are you happy now"
"Yes all thanks to Emma"
"Girls..... come down stairs" Jen called.

Josh's POV

I'm not sure if i was ready for this but seeing my mum and dad happy makes me feel comfortable.
"everyone cheer for your new CEO" Julia gave me a beautiful smile i saw Steve whispering something to Julia
"You gat to be kidding me he said
Julia what the hell is wrong with you"
"Hey man don't you raise your voice at my sister"
He looked at me and left the mansion
"What did you say to him honey" my mum asked
"Never mind mum he would come around Julia looked relax.
"dad i was thinking it's best if i announce this at Liam's wedding all your friends would be there"
"That's so thoughtful of you son,
I don't know what this young lady did to you but i don't think she's the lucky one you are the lucky one son"
I looked at Emma she was smiling in agreement.
"I know that,
Emma and i would be on our way."
"I thought you'd pass the night here "mum said.
"No mum i have alot...." " Yes Jen we would love to stay here for tonight" emma smiled at my mum.
"That's the spirit, come on girls let me show you all my jewelry" " no... "Julia whined like a child but Emma on the other hand was excited.
"So dad it's just you and i"
"Yes son you know  i remember.......". "ooh gosh i do not want to hear this"
"Actually son i don't remember anything"
We both laughed so hard.

Hello coco lovers
We are getting close to the final chapter writing isn't easy guys
how do you think this book is gonna head
If you read this book i think it has a different story line from other books you have read and that's the goal
Kindly comment and vote this book
If you don't understand anything send a message to me I'm willing to talk about bubble
Love you all

Lesson for the ladies
Never rush your way into a relationship especially marriage