chapter four

Josh POV

*******
I heard the door unlock.

I hid behind the counter with a pepper spray i still don't know what a guy would be doing with that but never mind.
I heard footsteps it was coming closer closer and i jumped out fully prepared to spray the bastard but then a lady scream haaa..... I don't know why but i screamed back haaaaa.... "Calm down" she said tucking her hair behind her ear..."who are you and what am i doing here did you kidnap me" she was walking away to the kitchen already "if i kidnapped you i would have caught off your ears first"she said holding a knife. Wo that scared the fuck out of me "you're welcome"
She walked up to me with a big smile "hi I'm Emma and I'm a huge fan of you"
Oh..
I know who you are she continued i wasn't so sure when we were in car " "when we were in the car" but when i put you to bed "put me to bed"  i looked at you i was amazed the amazing josh is here in my home she said almost jumping to hug me. Okay calm down miss the last thing i remember is i was at the bar and i was driving home....." and then you passed out on your way home she continued but bless the lord who brought me to you to save you..
You know you would have been kidnapped if i haven't come on time" okay i really appreciate you saving me but if I'm not out of here before 48 hours I'll be declared missing and you are going to be in a big trouble miss i said hitting the counter..
"Hey Mr you ain't going anywhere until me and you take a picture" she said making her eyes bigger
No way.....
My makeup artist is not here I'm not dressed my hair is a mess and...and... Cmon i won't even put it up on social media i just wanna have a picture with my favorite celebrity she pouted
Fine.....just one picture

I think we took about a hundred i look so unkept but she promised not to post them on social media
Uhmm miss i called
" Emma call me Emma"
Oh Emma i could swear i wore a jacket last night to the bar
"Really i don't think i saw a jacket on you maybe you were robbed before i got there" she was obviously lying
Hmm.. okay thank you for saving me I owe you one i hugged her and left.

Emma POV
****

OMG  he was here Emma
Right here i said to belle feeling
And you know what we hugged belle can you believe that
"So you ain't gonna to post this pictures so Steve can see them"
No way i promised josh i wouldn't post them on social media.
"you and i know your social media life sucks!
So if you do post them nobody will even notice that you're the girl standing close to josh"
Belle i don't know i made a promise.
"really Emma you're still talking about promises i thought that would be the most disgusting word to you. Emma just do this so steve is gonna know you moved on and you're fine without him"
belle i don't want to be a liar i paused
...outside I'm good inside I'm unhappy
"well while you were talking only God knows i posted it already and in just 2 mins you got alot of likes already"
You did what. I took the phone away from her and deleted it so fast
belle you didn't have to do that i yelled at her
"emma i was just trying to help...
"No belle you're not you're just trying to do this for your fucking benefits that's all you always do pushing me to do what i don't want to do if you haven't pushed me to go to that damn party i wouldn't have fucking met steve i stopped breathing fast" she looked at me with tears in her eyes belle i called  losing my voice
"Fuck you Emma" She left.

I went down on my kneels i can feel the hot tears coming i couldn't help it i hate myself for this I'm so upset about Steve and i took it out on the only person who stood by me for more than six years i couldn't even face Steve I'm such a fool.