chaper 11

I have to forget about steve and try not to tell josh anything very simple
"Emma" i turned and it was Steve.
"What do you want steve"
"I just want you to know that if you tell Bianca what i told you its your word against mine"
"What?"
"Yes emmie"  that's what he called me when we were together emmie ,
I'll deny it and you know how Bianca loves me she will believe me, he gave me a dirty smile and walked out.
I took a deep breath and went into josh room
He wasn't playing anything that's weird
"Hi"
"Hi" he looked worried.
"Are you okay"
"Emma.... Are you hiding anything from me"
I was shocked.
"Uhm.. no i mean i can't hide anything from you"
He smiled "i know" he kissed me umm it felt like i haven't kissed josh for a year he drew me closer to him using his hands to touch my skin, he lift me up walking towards the bed he removed my blouse and touched my breast wow that feels good he kissed me again and.....
"What are you guys doing" Steve was standing at the door oh no i know that look.
"What the hell man" josh rushed to him ready to punch him i quickly wore my blouse i could feel my face turning red out of anger and frustration i quickly ran to stop them from hitting each other.
"Stop it i yelled.. why the hell did you come in here don't you know how to knock.....
"Why were you on Emma" Steve asked.
"really, Steve really? I turned to him in case its not clear to you josh is my boyfriend and you don't deserve an explain for anything that's happening in my life so get the fuck out of here"
"You heard her man leave" Steve gave a deadly look.
"look guys i didn't mean to just badge into your room Bianca left to attend to some work and i was lonely just wanted to spend time with you guys I'm really sorry"
What the hell is wrong with this guy one minute he looks like he is gonna kill someone next minute he is like a little harmless boy
I looked at josh
"please just leave we would see you in a minute" i shut the door.
"emma i can't take this anymore you have to tell me what the hell is going on between both of you"
What? What do you mean... there's nothing going on he is just an over protective best friend" i lied.
"best friend my foot stop saying that, you and i know Steve is more than a best friend to you."
"you know what josh suit yourself" i couldn't defend myself so i had to walk out.
"i can't stay there anymore" i picked my bags
"Where are you going Emma"
"Home"
"Emma."
"No josh don't touch me Bianca is not here so why am i here i have to go"
Emma......

Josh POV

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Damn just me and that asshole, what was i thinking to accuse Emma she's such a wonderful and loyal person she would never lie to me but something is not right i cried out in frustration.
"josh"  Julia called
"Heey...
"Where's Emma"
"Uhmm she had somethings to do so she went home"
"Are you sure Steve told me you guys had a huge fight"
"What he did what" i was furious why doesn't he mind his business I'm gonna kill him tonight
"Where is he"
"Josh calm down" Julia begged.
I walked very fast i saw him  at the kitchen i rushed and gave him a hard punch he fell to the ground
Julia immediately rushed to me
"Stop it stop it are you crazy"
"Your fucking boyfriend is crazy and i want him out of this house now"
"Oh no you can't send my boyfriend out of my house"
"your house? this is our parents house and I'm your older brother i am responsible for you and everything in this house"
"you are wrong josh are you so stupid that you can't see i own everything here? i am responsible for every fucking thing in this house and all the companies those responsibilities you refused to accept as a man and now you have the guts to say you are responsible for everything?" julia have never spoken to me like that before.
"julia?"
" Josh i think you have to go to your apartment and FYI steve and i are going to get married and guess what he is going to take over the companies that you didn't want"
"What? Julia you are saying nonsense absolute nonsense you are going to hand over dad's company to this loser?"
"this loser has what it takes to be a man and what's that? He is responsible get out josh"
i took a step "just so you know I'm not leaving because you told me too i just need air I'll be back" i walked out of the house.

What is Julia thinking dad worked so hard to put up that company how can she just give it all up for some random guy who the hell is this guy why has he come to cause so much pain and confusion i thought to myself whiling driving home
I got home i saw Mani that's my house keeper
"hi sir i was just about to leave do you need anything"
"no mani thank you for watching over the house"
"you're welcome sir."
She closed the door
Too many things for me to handle tonight i just wanna relax and think of what to do tomorrow
I can remember clearly when i finished from college and i had a huge fight with my dad he wanted me to take over his company but i didn't want to live knowing that i didn't work for any of that i want to hustle and make my own money and music was the only thing i had in mind i never thought of how my dad would feel if his company was given out to another man I'm such an asshole
Julia is right i am not responsible
Damn.

Hello my lovely people what do you think about this page
Bianca went too far i guess but love can make you go extreme keep your comments coming