chapter two

*****

"Hey" he said. How could he just stand there and just say hey this is definitely not how i imagined how Reunion, hey i said with my shaky voice. " you look amazing" oh what now... What the hell is he trying to do make me forget about his fiancee...... Thank you i said he moved closer to me and was staring into my eyes i was lost but i had to snap out of it and face him " so you came back with another girl" i said calmly.. fiancee he corrected wow i must be stupid. Really Steve i said now almost raising my voice "really i waited six years for you what happened to all the promises you made what happened to I'll come back for you what the hell happened Steve.... " Emma calm down, Emma cmon six year how could you have waited that long you could have just moved on like i did three years ago the relationship got boring i had to move on and i expected you to do so too" my legs are shaky i can't feel my face what the fuck is he saying... You are the most terrible person eve....... "hey guys am i interrupting" i quickly wiped my tears and gave my best smile " hi you're Emma right" yes " I'm Bianca Steve told me a lot about you" she said smiling oh really " well i hope he said nice things" she gave out a quick laugh "he sure did" and there was an awkward silence. I better be on my way welcome back Steve, i said with a faint smile.

I must be really stupid who still wait for their lover for more than 2 months this days many thought was in my head as i walked home....

Thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed this page
Please do comment and vote
I want to hear your opinions
Thanks lovelies