chapter three

Goddammit  i used my hand to cover my eyes "who the fuck is trying to make me go blind, hey" i yelled i moved closer to the car  oh... oh.. my is he dead i opened my eyes widely "hey" i said hitting him oh my he is dead no.. no.. no way okay calm down Emma check if he has a pulse okay good he does i pushed him to the passenger's seat i could have carried him but he was huge OK Emma where are we driving too hospital "no thats not a good idea they will ask questions if i don't give them they invite the police i am definitely not ready to go to jail for trying to save someone's life " OK i drove off.

******
Josh POV

Damn whats that terrible noise i tried to stop whatever was making that noise ahh.... Finally
I opened my eyes slowly looked around carefully i jumped "where the hell am i" i looked around and i saw a note beside the bed be back by 7pm don't move.  I reached for my phone it was gone i quickly ran to find the door it was locked "okay I've been kidnapped" i moved to the kitchen i saw another note breakfast is in the microwave if you see this then you moved  i chuckled "i sure did" i took out my breakfast it was delicious i can't remember when i ate breakfast a delicious breakfast I'm always at the studio i must give this guy a credit. I went back to the room lay on the bed and the thought of losing Betty came back to my head she was the best thing that happened to me i couldn't get her out of my head so i decided to go drink never knew i was going to end up here, i loved Betty so much she was hit buy a car and the guy ran off "bastard" i said with anger.

*******

Emma's POV

"Hey Emma" beck greeted as he leaned on my desk "hi beck" i could feel everyone looking at me i raised my head up i saw beck's mouth opened "Emma it's me beck" i know that why are y'all looking at me" i asked almost laughing Emma Joyce called "this is the first time in 2 years you replied to beck greetings, we are all surprised cause this is not the usual way you both start off your day." "oh well things changed" thinking about Steve and our talk last night i was so upset i just wanted to move on i know its not easy but i had to start somewhere beck was transferred two years ago and he had told me about his feelings for me but i pushed him away and because he always disturbs me about going on a date i always got angry anytime i see him he couldn't get the fact that i had a boyfriend oh well i don't now why not give him a chance. i was packing my stuffs when i saw beck going home already i quickly went to him
"Hi beck ummm.. I know this will sound weird but I've been thinking about the date you always asked I'm super ready tonight or maybe tomo....." "Emma" he cut me "I'm so surprised you're asking to go on a date with me and I'm also happy but i don't think i can go on a date with you i have a girlfriend" i stood there in shock "you have a girlfriend bu...t but you are all around me for the past two years beck" "yea Emma i moved on i didn't see any future with you, you made it clear you will never have anything to do with me i was all over you because your reactions to whatever i say to you make others laugh and it kinda make me happy and because they know us as emmabeck you know it's...its" its fine beck i totally understand I'll take my leave now.

****
I called belle i haven't told her about the big surprise sitting in my apartment "hey emmy I'm sorry i haven't called you how did your talk go with Mr Steve" i can feel the sarcasm "belle i don't want to talk about that i have something bigger to tell you...

Thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed this page
Please do comment and vote
I want to hear your opinions
Thanks lovelies