chapter 5

Ouch....
I turn off the alarm i went to the bathroom, brush my teeth as i remember what happened between i and belle, i said too much last night i closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
I dressed up for work i was having breakfast when i heard the door bell
The thought of belle standing waiting for me to open the door was in my head i wanted to hug her so bad
I quickly opened the door
"Oh my...." i raised my eyebrows
It was josh  he looked so handsome standing there with a very serious look he pushed his way in.
"How could you"he said facing me.
" you fucking made a promise, does that mean nothing to you" he said almost raising his
voice. "Have you seen the news, magazines and social media those pictures are going viral and do you know what it says josh finally met his missing ribs, do you know what that means, of course you don't what upset me the most you fucking made a promise but well thank God i know you're one of the people who i can't count on......."
There it goes.....i slapped him.
He held his cheek facing down
How could he say such awful words to me
" who the hell are you to tell me i can't keep promises" i was going crazy already.
"oh i thought this age no one cares about keeping promises, "i thought there are signs already to know when to break them" i say laughing i sounded like a drunk person but i was not i was just pissed.
" cmon josh if it was six years ago I'll definitely keep to my promise but now, today, tomorrow promise sucks! Thats the most disgusting word ever i looked at him.
"where the hell was you six years ago when Steve left and i gave him everything i had all my love, where was you six years ago when i pushed all the guys away because i was waiting for my love.
"Right you are no where to be found and now you come at me telling me to keep promises hell no."
I was crying already.

josh POV

I couldn't believe she raised her hands to hit me on my face those precious face.

I looked at her and i left her apartment i was furious not because of the news going around but because she slapped me. everyone love josh no one can possibly hurt me but she didn't care she hit me.
Damn i hit my car i drove off.
I got to my apartment it was quiet it dawn to me that Betty is not here anymore i stood for about  one mins  before going to my guiter i took it and tried to play something then i could hear Emma's words in my head. "oh i thought this age no one cares about keeping promises, i thought there are signs already to know when to break them. cmon josh if it was six years ago I'll definitely keep to my promise but now, today, tomorrow promise sucks! Thats the most disgusting word ever.

And then i found a great lyric

" we were blinded with love
But it was time for you to go
We made a lot of promises, but i wish promises were true
I struggled hard to believe there are true i kept mine
But you gave me more reasons why  promises ain't true.......

"Wow josh" i looked up and i saw Ryan he is my best friend and my manager
" josh that was amazing, this is going to blow the whole world and you know what, they are going to forget about the pictures on media they are going to love this new..... "no no Ryan i..i.. Don't wanna use this i was just sad about Betty and i decided to play something for her"
"really josh, really i can't remember Betty making promises all she said was barf barf she's a dog josh."
"Yea bu..but they make promises too" i said in frustration.
"Cmon josh you need to do everything to clear yourself out of this mess, with this song everyone is definitely going to think you broke up already because all your songs are about you.
you do not want to spoil your relationship with your female colleagues in the industry, they love you josh you need to clear yourself just go to the studio tomorrow and do your thing. he ended with a smirk.

Hi guys
I hope you're enjoying this book cause i am 😁😍
Pls drop comments i really need to know if you're enjoying this story.
Next page coming soon