chapter 10

EMMA'S POV

I have to tell Bianca about Steve's plan different thoughts ran in my head what should i do
"Emma" josh called.
"Are you okay? What's going on with you and Julia's boyfriend?"
"Em-em.... yes he is my friend i thought Bianca told you already he is my best friend "
"Oh i was starting to think if he was your ex you know the one...."
"Oh no never" oops i just lied, Steve is such an idiot why did i lie to josh i should just tell him the truth "um josh i have something to tell you.....
"Hey josh" i heard a voice from behind. Steve?
Hey man um I'm sorry about the other time "I'm not always like that". "It's all good" josh replied.
"Hello hello hello what did i miss" lady bianca walked in.
'Um josh i have to go home now" why Emma  its the weekend we can just stay here all four of us Bianca commented. "that's a nice idea baby" Steve supported. "what do you say Emma" josh asked. i don't want to make josh feel lonely and i do not want to see Steve around.
I rolled my eyes "okay fine".
"Yayy I'm starving lets order pizza" we all agreed. bianca and Steve went upstairs to Bianca room so i have to use this opportunity to talk to josh,
"baby can i share something with you"
"sure...."
"so my ex is in town he has a straight face now omg
And you know...i think you have little idea about me and my ex "no i don't"
"Yes you do"
" no i don't"
"Okay fine you know how he left me for another girl yea... Well he has been trying to get my attention recently so he told me he wants me back....wait you've been communicating with your ex? No no i mean he has been not me I've been trying to avoid him he looked at me so the guy who left you for six years came back with another girl and now he wants you and you're telling me ? What the hell Emma josh you have to calm down and listen i haven't made my point yet okay go on so he told me he wants to marry the girl because of her wealth and all and if he marries her he would dump her for me and i would never be in support for such a thing so I'm thinking... "gosh Emma this is so stupid he might react more than what i think and he might figure that Bianca is the girl"
"Emma are you talking to your self"
"jeez you startled me baby"
"Why are you talking to your self is there anything you wanna tell me"
"oh no no i have a speech to present so just rehearsing I'm good honey"
"Okay... Pizza is here."

Josh POV

There's something up and i am going to figure that out Emma and Steve don't act like best friends and her bff is definitely belle so there's something up everything is not right. We were on the dinning table all four of us so I'll use this opportunity to know about this Steve guy
I cleared my throat. "so Steve how did you and Julia meet"
"Actually we met at a bar she was kinda drunk so she was causing trouble" everyone laughed except Emma.
"She almost punched a guy she said he touched her and i could swear he didn't." "yes he did" Julia defended
"so i quickly stopped her from getting into more trouble i took her to her apartment and she insisted i go in with her i couldn't say no she kept telling me stories and i well in love with her and there you have it our love story" Steve ended. " and you wasn't in a relationship? I asked "No i wasn't"he said taking another slice of pizza but I'll say he is avoiding eye contact. " did you know Julia was my sister" he smiled "okay I'm starting to  get pissed no she didn't put it on her forehead that she's your sister" how funny but i didn't laugh "emma you're not saying anything"
"Uh"  "yes Emma you're not saying anything" Steve backed up. "why don't you tell us how you met josh the famous singer" she cleared her throat  just when she was about to talk her phone rang she excused herself well we missed a lovely story I'm sure you'll find out how we met another day i said and ate my last slice of pizza. "i have to go rehearsal Julia" got up to clear the table i was half way to my practice room when i heard Steve voice "hey man so i just want to tell you to take care of Emma she's my best friend and i won't want any man to hurt her" what the hell is he saying to me. "bro.. stay out of my business and stop this best friend thingy you guys don't act like one whatever that is going on between both of you I'll find it out" i walked into my practice room.

Emma's POV

"omg gosh belle i knew i can always count on you thanks for saving me
"what happened Emma"
"its a long story i have alot to tell you what have you been doing lately, what's up with you?
"um nothing just work you know don't worry about me let's talk about you what's going on" "i'm at Bianca's and Steve is here and he just revealed the most shocking thing to me I'm so scared i don't know if i should let josh know about this i don't know how he would feel". "emma breathe calm down now... anything that is going on and you know its not right tell josh about it don't keep things to your self Steve is a jerk and i don't want him to get you into trouble avoid him and.... I have to go Emma talk later" belle no... Cmon ugghh....
Why does she do that all the time."

Is Emma going to tell josh Steve's plan against his beloved sister? what do you think is wrong with belle that she keeps going off hmm i want to know what you're thinking comment box is available do comments and vote Lovelies
Enjoy this chapter