1- "Typical" or Not the "Typical Badboy"?

(Vera P.O.V)
3 Months Later
February 20XX

I noticed him before anybody else did. One thing she immediately knew was, he was different. She leaned in across her desk and checked him out, ignoring the rest of her wild classmates.

The new guy stood at the entrance of the classroom door. He leaned carelessly against the wall watching. Something about the way his eyes glanced at different directions told her that he was on high alert.

Vera raised a brow just seeing as he stood there with his arms crossed and looking in silence, that seemed to show that he was calculating everything in his head. As if the classroom itself was an easy math problem he just solved.

She cocked her head to the side in curiosity.

What was up with this guy? Paranoid much? She wondered.

But besides the point, she had to admit he was hot. She had to give him that.

She looked around the classroom still surprised that nobody had noticed him even though he was, reserved and quiet.

The first thing that caught her eye besides his tailored body was his height.

What?! She liked tall dudes. Who knew? Maybe it was about the idea of sexual selection or some s*** like that, that you learned in biology.

Anyways, the dude was almost 6 ft close enough. about 5 inches shorter. Going back to his body, well, it was sheer perfection. What she meant was, she wouldn't be surprised if her jaw dropped right then. He's got that much of a killer body.

Her school was known for having the hottest boys on this side of the valley and she'll admit she's seen quite a few of them but something about the way he carried himself was tempting.

She couldn't help but look him over again. The muscles on his chiseled body and broad shoulders were highlighted by the loose white v-neck t-shirt he wore. He wasn't exactly over the top buff but, he was lean. Perfectly chiseled to make any girl drool and make any guy honestly curious about his workout routine.

Vera's desk trembled, the movement averting her attention away from him. She cursed curtly as electric shock-like pain shot down her forearm as she accidentally banged her funny bone against it.

"Sorry, Vera", came a voice. Vera looked up shooting a quick glare at a classmate named Edwin. Apparently, the dude thought it was funny to throw his waterbottle around the class. Even though the trend stopped in 2016. She swore there was always that 'one kid'.

She swallowed down her annoyance and smiled back sheepishly. "It's fine. Your good".Edwin apologized again moving along after shooting her a meekly smile.

Vera sighed looking around the classroom self-consciously. For some reason, at the thought of being caught staring at the new guy by some of her classmates, embarrassed her. She wasn't gonna lie though, she would've never normally checked a guy out but, the dude was that hot.

Relieved that no one had caught her she turned back. She raised a brow as she caught him touching the crown of his head awkwardly. And of course she noticed that like him, his hair was also perfect. It was a dark golden hue of dirty blonde. It was freshly and carelessly cut, his straight strands barely reaching his forehead.

She guessed he still wasn't use to it, as she noticed him again ruffle his head as if expecting a misplaced strand to have fallen on his eyes.

Again, Vera noticed that he didn't exactly fit in with the school's usual rich kids. She gazed at him curiously noticing that he wasn't exactly wearing top brand clothes either. At least, she didn't think Savers was a brand.

She couldn't lie though cheap or not it fit him real good.

She took a good long look at his snug worn-out jeans that hugged him just right and his worn-out leather brown Timbs.

They say you could tell a person by the way they dressed.

Vera would like to think he was as low maintenance as his outfits but, she doubted it. She guessed he was a sheer mystery meaning, he was too much trouble then he was worth. And Vera sure as hell did not have time for that. Because the girl did not play games.

Vera shook her head scolding herself. She wasn't saying he was a possible candidate, she was just saying the dude was hot.

He looked like the classic image of a World War One hero with his smoldering eyes, sculpted jaw, and attractive cheekbones.

Besides the point, she tried to look away as he continued to carelessly lean against the wall and watch the class quietly and attentively. She just knew this dude had to be an Ass. The way he looked around told her he had secrets and, secrets we're never good because then, why would they be kept hidden in the first place? And again, the dude enrolled at the start of May, that itself was rare, and based on her observations he sure as hell wasn't rich either.

So that came to the question that Vera wanted to ask, what exactly was he doing here?

But, just as curious and interested as she seemed, she shoved it in the gutter just as quickly. She couldn't afford to pay the emotional compensation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@
caralaarni
TammyMy
lucifer_rose3012

Thank you for starting this journey and being my first followers! I apprecciate it...