7- Why can we never tell those we love that we're all hurting together?

(Arins Perspective)
After Class
A Few Momments Later..

Arin grinned.

Even after that he still couldn't tell if the guy was a prick

Grabbing a couple more files he quickly stapled some new ones to the bulletin board Conrad had just been at.

Arins' phone vibrated in his pockets. He shuffled the remaining papers under his armpit before taking it out. Reading the message he laughed.

 Reading the message he laughed

Arin rushed stapling quickly. Jogging through the halls he finally came to a stop in front of a classroom that said 'THE SAINTS NEWSPAPER'.

Stepping inside per usual it was full of the club's crew quietly chattering as always yet, speaking a 100 miles per hour while shuffling adn passing papers throughout the room.

Arin scanned the room before his eyes landed on a scrawny ginger haired kid.

"Hey. She in there?"Arin asked, pointing his thumb behind him to another door connected to the classroom.

Just like every other day the kid didn't need no explanation as to who the whole club was already used to Arins' continuous stop bys.

The kid nodded, "Yup", he said, craning his neck in Arin's direction.

Arin smiled appreciatively patting him on the back before heading to the back of the class.

Arin knocked lightly before opening the door and entering into a dark black room barely illuminated by red lights.

It was the newspaper's darkroom so Vera could develop some of it's important photos. The school preferred it that way. Even though it belonged to the club, it was mostly Vera's. She was acknowledged as the best so technically this was her personal office.

Arins' eyes quickly adjusted to the lighting, accustomed from being here so many times. During off season and whenever he or Vera didn' wanna go just quite yet, they'd stay in here and work on Vera's project or even transfer the club's small projector to watch a movie.

Walking in he stopped looking up at the new photos that had already finished being developed, hanging lightly with the others.

Arins eyes stayed on a familiar one. It was Vera tucked tightly into a coup of blankets like a burrito, the background was dark besides the stars on the skies above her sleeping face. Arin remembered it like it was yesterday, they were huddled for a day in the trunk of his Jeep. It was about November and harshly chilly. They went camping that night just like every other night around that time of year. Their Thanksgiving tradition was just to spend time together, that's all they ever asked for. Thus they were thankful every year.Arin was the one that took that picture and hence the picture was a little awkward and jerky. He'd never have Vera's touch for perspective.