Chapter 9

Ana's POV

I woke up as bright morning light entered the room. I usually don't open my curtains at night . I looked around me . Yesterday's incidents flooded my mind .
Wait , I fell asleep during the ride back to his home and now I am here in the room and my clothes are changed . WHAT ... did he change my clothes .

I hurriedly stood up but the pain in my leg caused me to fall back on the bed . Then I saw him . His back facing me and he was working in his laptop . He was so busy that he didn't see me.
" Morning Mr knight " I said which caused him to look up . He eyed me up and down . A smirk appeared on his face " Morning Ana , wait a second I will help you " he said standing up and still smirking at me . Wait .. shit I was in his white shirt which covered me till my knee but still I was embarrassed and unknowingly I started blushing .

He gently took me in his arms and went towards the restroom . I tensed a bit . Maybe he could sense it so he made me sit on the seat and he handed me to sticks which I will be using to walk  . I finished all my business and tried to open the door when there was a knock . " Ana , any problem ? Do you want me to send any of the maids ? " I just opened the door and said I was alright .

He Carried me to the dinning area and the foods were served . He sat opposite to me and started eating . " Uhh..did you change my clothes last night " I asked him playing with my food. " Huh , I wish I could but know one of my maid changed it . You were really sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up so I carried you and Mrs Grey  changed it . " he completed giving me a wink . Did he really tried to flirt with me . 

The day passed just like that . He showed me around the house , no it is a mansion . So technically he showed me around the mansion. He showed me my room which was just next to his . He really didn't let me do anything and all day I was just resting .

XAVIER'S POV

I entered her room just to see her sleeping figure. It was 11 at night and technically everybody will be sleeping but her I am starting at the sleeping beauty.

The moonlight fell on her highlighting her beautiful face . I took out my phone and just snapped pictures . I know she feels a bit uncomfortable around me but she will adapt to that soon because she will always be around me from now on .

I am still trying to find more details about the accident but lately no luck for me . It was not an accident that was clear till now but who tried to frame it as an accident . Am I missing out something ? I had some guesses but nothing matched clearly .My first doubt was on Adrian but still he loved her .

I again looked at her sleeping figure and a smile spread across my face . Anyway who ever it is they did not succeed and even in future they won't succeed.

I will never let anyone to touch what is mine .

Ana's POV

I could feel my stomach grumbling . It was 4 in the morning and I feel hungry .
I don't know why but I am feeling hungry and I want something to eat . Now I really don't know what to do . Should I go down by myself but that is not possible with my leg . So my only option is to ask Xavier but I don't think he would be awake  and I also don't want to disturb him.

But I don't have any other way to calm down my stomach so I decided to call him. And for my surprise he just barged in my room within four rings . Was he already awake " What happened Ana ? Do you need something? " he asked me . " I --I am actually hungry can you take me down ? " I asked him with a shy look on my face . Maybe he was  confused for a  moment but he later chuckled and carried me down .

He placed me on the kitchen counter and opened the fridge for me to take a look.
I looked up and down and I found my perfect food . CHOCOLATE CAKE . Wow I love it . He saw me practically drooling over the cake so he brought it and placed it on the counter. And I started eating it .

XAVIER'S POV

I watched her eating . She ate like a kid . No kids can it eat a way better . She was looking pretty , innocent and childish at the moment . I can understand that people have addiction to certain things but she was totally into it .

Few minutes later she finished it and finally she looked up at me . My gaze slowly fell on her lips . I saw some cream near her lips . I slowly moved towards her . She stared at me intently . My hands went to her cheeks and my face was only inches away from hers . I saw her closing her eyes and I kissed away the cream which was near her lips ( If you guys are wondering then they didn't actually kiss ).

I pulled away with a smirk . She was still confused about what happened and started to blush after seeing my smirk .
Wow I never thought teasing would feel too good .

I carried her back to her room and placed her on the bed and I went back to mine . We didn't speak anything but my mind was fully clouded with her face . With a smile on my face I continued to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

Finally Xavier is teasing her . What would happen if she becomes alright and go back to work .
Will he make her fall for him ?
To know more continue reading.

💖💖💖💖💖💖

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER .